HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#409100 by Sygmei
Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:42 am
I made a little GUI client for the VitaPad application of @Rinnegatamante
It allows remapping of all keys. Updates will come for better key injection support, long presses, more keys, IP / Port input in app, multiple configurations etc...

To set your Vita's IP / Port, edit config.cfg.msd, you can also set the KeyRepeat here.
To edit keys, hover a Vita button in client and click the blue bubble, while it's red, press a new key.
You can save now your config with "Save button"

Here's the link : https://mega.nz/#!ENNzgQBD!HY57x48Cx5NO ... ryPtcsXrnE
Here's the original VitaPad app (Required on Vita) : viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46397

If you have any questions / suggestions, feel free to ask :)
Advertising
#409287 by panos738s
Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:56 pm
It seems like you didn't include the analog sticks. I still love the gui and the thing that I won't be typing the same IP over and over. For those who had a vcruntime140.dll is missing error like I, download these below from Microsoft.

- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 x86 or x64
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 x86 or x64
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x86 or x64
#409358 by Sygmei
Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:25 pm
Brand new version !
https://mega.nz/#!UR0xlCYA!f-N_qm9l7JW3 ... rkebXKpET8

Changelog :
Code: Select allAll keys supported
Press Mode added (You can finally play in games)
Corrected Logs bugs
Added IP / Port in GUI
Added Connection button
Added autoconnect option

Different InputTypes are :
"Click", "KeyRepeat" and "Press"

To change Vita's IP / Port you can go in Settings tab (Button on top-right).

Next and probably last version will add Analog support, XInput and better Key injection (to work in all games).
#409371 by Rosa Zhang
Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:44 pm
Sygmei wrote:Brand new version !
https://mega.nz/#!UR0xlCYA!f-N_qm9l7JW3 ... rkebXKpET8

Changelog :
Code: Select allAll keys supported
Press Mode added (You can finally play in games)
Corrected Logs bugs
Added IP / Port in GUI
Added Connection button
Added autoconnect option

Different InputTypes are :
"Click", "KeyRepeat" and "Press"

To change Vita's IP / Port you can go in Settings tab (Button on top-right).

Next and probably last version will add Analog support, XInput and better Key injection (to work in all games).

I get a error for every time i click on "Connect" or on any button in the GUI but "Save", so i configure the keys using the CFG file and they are showed perfectly in the GUI but if i click on they, i get a error then the application is closed, same error happen since the the first version only difference was that the application autoconect to the PS VITA using the CFG file , now you added the option but dont work because is in "False" no idea how is worded for "Enable" or whatever, i did that and the app no even start, got the same error (i have all C++ Runtimes 2005-2015).

Forgot, i am running Windows 10, and also all games that i tested the app (before the errors) dont work, all they are online game like Dragonball Online, Final Fantasy XI and others.
#409374 by Rosa Zhang
Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:02 pm
Sygmei wrote:Opposite of False is True if you want to enable autoconnect.
Crash for every buttons is pretty weird, if you have some time, could we debug it together, I would like to find out what is causing this.

Hi again and thanks for the quick reply and yes i tried "True" and same error, sorry i cant show a screen shot because the error is in spanish :P
#409387 by shamah
Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:16 pm
So how does this work, i don't quite understand it xD so it remaps my buttons to different keys? for example: key K is X on vitapad, with this app i could make it into key Z? something like that? hope you can understand and thank you :D