Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] AntiBlacklist - Advanced whitelister homebrew

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
pythonicca

Re: [Release] AntiBlacklist - Advanced whitelister homebrew

Post by pythonicca »

Rinnegatamante wrote:Just a little update (v.1.1), now the v1 patch is permanent too like the v2 one. (Requires VitaRW for the permanent patch)
Looking good - thank you for adding that. I've got one more fix if you're up for it:

version_launch.dat indicates the the version of the (currently firmware's) dats as well as the urls that the Vita/PSTV should fetch updated copies from:

version_launch.dat

Code: Select all

format_version:001
list_0_version:0000000125
list_0_url:http://vitacl.ww.dl.playstation.net/vitacl/ww/j/list_launch_vita.dat
list_1_version:0000000111
list_1_url:http://vitacl.ww.dl.playstation.net/vitacl/ww/j/list_launch_emu.dat
list_2_version:0000000001
list_2_url:http://vitacl.ww.dl.playstation.net/vitacl/ww/j/list_launch_teleport.dat
In main.c, whitelist is LVER00101 (circa 3.52) - lower than what version_launch indicates in firmware 3.60. This might cause issues if they specifically check for this. To be on the safe side you should match the current version (which is different for each file).

list_launch_vita.dat should be:

list_type:b
LVER00125
list_launch_emu.dat should be:

list_type:b
LVER00111
Thanks again!

Also a suggestion in regards to the files on vs0. There's no need for the user to mount any of the other partitions (unless I missed some of the list_launch files) and if (the partitions) were left in that state it would be unnecessarily risky. You *could* adapt the VitaRW code to only mount vs0: and reboot the unit immediately after the v1 patch is applied to vs0. That should be reasonably safe.
Advertising
biodante27

Post by biodante27 »

Thanks for all your work. Im trying to access the download link (your website) but is showing that is offline or something, could you provide me (or anyone) a link to be able to download i t!?
Advertising
biodante27

Post by biodante27 »

biodante27 wrote:Thanks for all your work. Im trying to access the download link (your website) but is showing that is offline or something, could you provide me (or anyone) a link to be able to download i t!?
Nvm, fixed the issue. I read on your website that you are taking request. Maybe you can make possible to be able to run kodi on the ps tv (and vita of course) and beside playing games we can also watch movies, tv shows etc :)
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

biodante27 wrote:
biodante27 wrote:Thanks for all your work. Im trying to access the download link (your website) but is showing that is offline or something, could you provide me (or anyone) a link to be able to download i t!?
Nvm, fixed the issue. I read on your website that you are taking request. Maybe you can make possible to be able to run kodi on the ps tv (and vita of course) and beside playing games we can also watch movies, tv shows etc :)
I never told i'm taking requests. I work on what i actually feel i want to work on.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
Gun-Nut

Post by Gun-Nut »

Just got a PSTV and just messing around with internal memory atm, I notice the app says to take out memory card, boot up, power off, reinsert, boot? so it rebuilds a database?

Can't do that with the internal so after I triggered v2 I powered off and went into recovery mode and hit rebuild database, when booting back up game I was trying still doesn't work.

Does this not work with internal memory? maybe whatever game I tried still doesn't work after the whitelist?
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

Gun-Nut wrote:Just got a PSTV and just messing around with internal memory atm, I notice the app says to take out memory card, boot up, power off, reinsert, boot? so it rebuilds a database?

Can't do that with the internal so after I triggered v2 I powered off and went into recovery mode and hit rebuild database, when booting back up game I was trying still doesn't work.

Does this not work with internal memory? maybe whatever game I tried still doesn't work after the whitelist?
There's a difference between update database (what AntiBlacklist instruct you to do) and rebuild database. Rebuild database just delete v2 patch.
DS_Marine
Developer

Post by DS_Marine »

Hey since you know about blacklisting, do you know how they blacklisted the PSM/Unity apps? (shows a message about the application having expired).
Thanks.
ImagePSP-Controlled drone
"Hackers don't have superpowers. Just a hackable PSP and a brain (ships by default on most humans models)" -Wololo
dream3

Post by dream3 »

Quick one:

Will this allow me to transfer spyro and crash games from my ps3 with NA acc to the vita?
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

dream3 wrote:Quick one:

Will this allow me to transfer spyro and crash games from my ps3 with NA acc to the vita?
This is not a transfer tool, i don't get how it should allow this.
dream3

Post by dream3 »

Well aren't those games blacklisted by sony in order not to be downloaded or transferred from a PS3? I thought this would solve that.

If not, in which cases in practice this tweak would work?

Return to “HENkaku”