Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] AntiBlacklist - Advanced whitelister homebrew

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
humbertosnk

Re: [Release] AntiBlacklist - Advanced whitelister homebrew

Post by humbertosnk »

Rinnegatamante wrote:
zukoso wrote:does the list remain working if I restart the PSTV?
v2 patch is permanent so if you install it, yes, it remain working after restart.
Even after update to 3.61?
Advertising
gnmmarechal

Post by gnmmarechal »

If the update doesn't rebuild the database, it should work. However - any database rebuild will disable the whitelist v2 patch.
Advertising
Marien

Post by Marien »

Gadorach wrote:This is awesome, and gives me at least a base for writing a program to disable the Featured Tab as well. Thanks for your awesome work, as always!

Marien wrote:I tried manually replacing the whitelist dat throuh FTP, then whitelister, then tried v2 when this came out. Peace Walker still doesn't work.
Did you try replacing the PSP whitelist as well? Most of these only replace the Vita whitelist. It's the same mod for v1, you just need to put the file in as both file names. The whitelister program that was updated earlier should have PSP whitelist patching included as well.
Thanks, I'll try that. Thought I'd need to download a whole other whitelist to replace it rather than just rename the vita one.

On a similar note, can you have v1 and v2 installed at the same time? I installed v2 with antiblacklist (and I think it's even keeping content manager from giving the update prompt, which is amazing), if I install the v1 patch over that will it overwrite anything?
Joobler

Post by Joobler »

I applied the app.db whitelist through Fail Mail and haven't been able to install updates or DLC to games since. This says it's able to remove the v2 and let it be reapplied again. Would it work for me since I did the whitelist through Fail Mail?
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

Joobler wrote:I applied the app.db whitelist through Fail Mail and haven't been able to install updates or DLC to games since. This says it's able to remove the v2 and let it be reapplied again. Would it work for me since I did the whitelist through Fail Mail?
Yep, no problem, you can uninstall it and then re-install it without any issue.
Marien wrote:
Gadorach wrote:This is awesome, and gives me at least a base for writing a program to disable the Featured Tab as well. Thanks for your awesome work, as always!

Marien wrote:I tried manually replacing the whitelist dat throuh FTP, then whitelister, then tried v2 when this came out. Peace Walker still doesn't work.
Did you try replacing the PSP whitelist as well? Most of these only replace the Vita whitelist. It's the same mod for v1, you just need to put the file in as both file names. The whitelister program that was updated earlier should have PSP whitelist patching included as well.
Thanks, I'll try that. Thought I'd need to download a whole other whitelist to replace it rather than just rename the vita one.

On a similar note, can you have v1 and v2 installed at the same time? I installed v2 with antiblacklist (and I think it's even keeping content manager from giving the update prompt, which is amazing), if I install the v1 patch over that will it overwrite anything?
v1 and v2 patch are installable together without any issue :D
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
NeoTechni

Post by NeoTechni »

Could you please add options to remove the featured tab, and add the PS3 remote play app?
pythonicca

Post by pythonicca »

FYI you're missing a couple of copies of list_launch_emu.dat and list_launch_vita.dat in AntiBlacklist.

On a network-blocked PSTV the lists revert after a database rebuild (v1 method applied only). With fail-mail this was prevented by *also* patching the files in the internal memory. Now that we can write to vs0 you should do those as well.

You're currently patching these:

Code: Select all

ur0:/game/launch/list_launch_emu.dat
ur0:/game/launch/list_launch_vita.dat
You also need to patch:

ux0:/game/launch/list_launch_emu.dat
ux0:/game/launch/list_launch_vita.dat
and:

vs0:/data/internal/launch/list_launch_emu.dat
vs0:/data/internal/launch/list_launch_vita.dat
Other than that good job - especailly how you implemented v2.
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

Just a little update (v.1.1), now the v1 patch is permanent too like the v2 one. (Requires VitaRW for the permanent patch)

Download: http://rinnegatamante.it
gnmmarechal

Post by gnmmarechal »

Cool stuff. Is there any point to using v1 instead of v2 though?
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

gnmmarechal wrote:Cool stuff. Is there any point to using v1 instead of v2 though?
Don't think so but maybe some paranoid user wants to install both dunno.
Not tested it but v1 could also stay after a database restore.

Return to “HENkaku”