HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#408801 by Rinnegatamante
Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:35 am
Description
AntiBlacklist is an homebrew-tool for PSTV that will remove the blacklist for games and apps inserted by Sony allowing you to play any game you want on your console.
Differently to the other tools, AntiBlacklist support both v1 and v2 patches and is also capable to remove v2 patch (if you want to update a game blocked by it and then re-enable it.

Credits
- xyzz for his vfs implementation for sqlite.
- All the people on #vitasdk that helped me to figure out what was wrong in SceSqlite.

Links
Github Repository: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/AntiBlacklist
Download: http://rinnegatamante.it
Advertising
#408857 by gnmmarechal
Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:14 pm
atreyu187 wrote:Interesting stuff. How is this applied exactly? Does it patch your app.db on the fly keeping other app.db mods in place? Gonna look into this more when I get home. My approach was messy and not an AIO solution.

It's the exact same as the v2 whitelist done on the PC.

It uses SQLite on the Vita to patch app.db .
#408859 by gnmmarechal
Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:15 pm
Marien wrote:And yet, Peace Walker still doesn't work with Whitelist v2.. I hope somebody fixes that.

Huh, the PSP Peace Walker? Does that not work with the v1 whitelist (more specifically, list_launch_emu.dat)?
Try Vita TV Whitelister or Moon Whitelister for those, I guess?

EDIT: Actually, AntiBlacklist also has v1, so try using the v1 patch?
#408868 by Marien
Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:11 pm
gnmmarechal wrote:
Marien wrote:And yet, Peace Walker still doesn't work with Whitelist v2.. I hope somebody fixes that.

Huh, the PSP Peace Walker? Does that not work with the v1 whitelist (more specifically, list_launch_emu.dat)?
Try Vita TV Whitelister or Moon Whitelister for those, I guess?

EDIT: Actually, AntiBlacklist also has v1, so try using the v1 patch?

I tried manually replacing the whitelist dat throuh FTP, then whitelister, then tried v2 when this came out. Peace Walker still doesn't work.
#408875 by Gadorach
Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:32 pm
This is awesome, and gives me at least a base for writing a program to disable the Featured Tab as well. Thanks for your awesome work, as always!

Marien wrote:I tried manually replacing the whitelist dat throuh FTP, then whitelister, then tried v2 when this came out. Peace Walker still doesn't work.

Did you try replacing the PSP whitelist as well? Most of these only replace the Vita whitelist. It's the same mod for v1, you just need to put the file in as both file names. The whitelister program that was updated earlier should have PSP whitelist patching included as well.