Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Vita Update Blocker 3.60!! :D

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
NormalFish

Re: Vita Update Blocker 3.60!! :D

Post by NormalFish »

SonGoku wrote:mine is still working guys, weird.
Might be a regional thing? I'm in NA
Advertising
Red-EyeX32

Post by Red-EyeX32 »

NormalFish wrote:
SonGoku wrote:mine is still working guys, weird.
Might be a regional thing? I'm in NA
Also I forgot to mention. If you're from a different region other than the US you'll have to edit the region id from psp2-updatelist.xml that came with PSProxy to "eu" if you're from Europe. Same goes for other regions aswell.
Advertising
jasmart

Post by jasmart »

And isnt this a 'PSN Enabler' and not an update blocker. An update blocker should stop you being able to inadvertently upgrade your 3.60 Vita to a newer firmware.
Red-EyeX32

Post by Red-EyeX32 »

jasmart wrote:And isnt this a 'PSN Enabler' and not an update blocker. An update blocker should stop you being able to inadvertently upgrade your 3.60 Vita to a newer firmware.
Well PSN requires you to be on latest firmware to access it.
Since the update blocker spoofs your firmware version, PSN thinks you're on latest firmware when in reality you're not.
Wall

Post by Wall »

PSProxy Help!
This is odd, so I when I use PSProxy and try to go to the PS Store i get a error "(C3-14978-9)". So when I changed it from US to UK in the psp2-updatelist.xml. Then open PSProxy and now if i go to the PS Store it asks me to update my firmware. Any help please?

I have changed it from US to UK in xml file. And selected uk in the program. But It doesn't work.
wailam

Post by wailam »

Doesn't work on mine. Tried both doesnt work, edit the region is .xml doesn't work, test on win xp and win 8.1 doesn't work. disabled antivirus doesn't work. Either it give error code or forcing me to update the firmware only. :(
Red-EyeX32

Post by Red-EyeX32 »

I already told you guys that it seems like Sony patched users from going to PS Store and on PSN, I tried both Vita Update Blocker and my PSProxy and it works as it suppose to. I can't do much about it.

Nonetheless, my program still manages to bypass the firmware update.
maxivo

Post by maxivo »

yesterday i was able to enter in ps store via vitaupdateblocker, but today isnt possible, i have tried and psproxy without luck, what i am suppoused to do, im eu user :) ?!?
mrsshr

Post by mrsshr »

i think sony updated psn.
xibalba78

Post by xibalba78 »

Red-EyeX32 wrote:I already told you guys that it seems like Sony patched users from going to PS Store and on PSN, I tried both Vita Update Blocker and my PSProxy and it works as it suppose to. I can't do much about it.

Nonetheless, my program still manages to bypass the firmware update.
I added in the information correctly and still no luck, it keeps asking to update even after I hard reset and use your program.

Return to “HENkaku”