Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Vita Update Blocker 3.60!! :D

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
NormalFish

Re: Vita Update Blocker 3.60!! :D

Post by NormalFish »

Getting an error "NW-2293-6" when trying to log in to PSN or Store with that utility.
Advertising
Red-EyeX32

Post by Red-EyeX32 »

NormalFish wrote:Getting an error "NW-2293-6" when trying to log in to PSN or Store with that utility.
I think I know the problem.
Thanks for reporting!
Advertising
theo546

Post by theo546 »

Red-EyeX32 wrote:
NormalFish wrote:Getting an error "NW-2293-6" when trying to log in to PSN or Store with that utility.
I think I know the problem.
Thanks for reporting!
Hello, i have this error too, oh and Vita Update Blocker 1.2 didn't work now...
galafador

Post by galafador »

Vita Update Blocker doesn't work anymore, i have high hopes for your PSProxy now Red-Eye :3
Red-EyeX32

Post by Red-EyeX32 »

galafador wrote:Vita Update Blocker doesn't work anymore, i have high hopes for your PSProxy now Red-Eye :3
Seems like Sony patched users from going to PS Store and on PSN, I tried both Vita Update Blocker and my PSProxy and it works as it suppose to. I can't do much about it.

Nonetheless, my program still manages to bypass the firmware update.
NormalFish

Post by NormalFish »

Just gotta hope for a spoofer at this point.
Marien

Post by Marien »

Why doesn't this work for the Content Manager? I'm using QCMA and still getting the update message after running update blocker. I have games and saves on my PC I need to get, not the PS Store, that's all I see people talking about.
NormalFish

Post by NormalFish »

Marien wrote:Why doesn't this work for the Content Manager? I'm using QCMA and still getting the update message after running update blocker. I have games and saves on my PC I need to get, not the PS Store, that's all I see people talking about.
I found the only way to get QCMA not to trigger that message was to power cycle my vita, and then run content manager while hardwired to my computer without wifi on.
Marien

Post by Marien »

NormalFish wrote:
Marien wrote:Why doesn't this work for the Content Manager? I'm using QCMA and still getting the update message after running update blocker. I have games and saves on my PC I need to get, not the PS Store, that's all I see people talking about.
I found the only way to get QCMA not to trigger that message was to power cycle my vita, and then run content manager while hardwired to my computer without wifi on.
I'm using a Vita TV and tried that.
SonGoku

Post by SonGoku »

mine is still working guys, weird.
PS Vita Slim
iPhone 5S iOS 9.2.1 Jailbroken
NEXUS 5 rooted 6.0 Marshmallow

Return to “HENkaku”