Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] AccountSwitcher

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
citizen

Re: [RELEASE] AccountSwitcher

Post by citizen »

Hey Pendor,
I've created a quick bg, startup and icon0 for your AccountSwitcher!
Feel free to use them if you want, I think it just looks a bit better than the hello world stuff!

icon0: http://citizen.cf/img/AccountSwitcher/icon0.png
bg: http://citizen.cf/img/AccountSwitcher/bg.png
startup: http://citizen.cf/img/AccountSwitcher/startup.png

Thanks for the awesome App!
citizen
Advertising
MrFwibbles

Post by MrFwibbles »

Unfortunately, NO version works for me. I just get C2-12828-1 every single time I select "Save Account". I'm using the latest version of HENkaku, offline, and trying to save/dump a Japanese account.
Advertising
citizen

Post by citizen »

MrFwibbles wrote:Unfortunately, NO version works for me. I just get C2-12828-1 every single time I select "Save Account". I'm using the latest version of HENkaku, offline, and trying to save/dump a Japanese account.
Hmm, I'm not the dev or anything so I could be way off, but usually that's a crash that occurs with HENkaku (E.g. when the web browser/email used to crash when trying to load the exploit), I would recommend rebooting, using the online HENkaku exploit, and make sure to UPDATE offlineInstaller by going on the app, uninstalling inside the app, and reinstalling whilst having an internet connection. Things such as reinstaling the VPK etc. may also help too.

Good Luck!
citizen
pendor

Post by pendor »

MrFwibbles wrote:Unfortunately, NO version works for me. I just get C2-12828-1 every single time I select "Save Account". I'm using the latest version of HENkaku, offline, and trying to save/dump a Japanese account.
That's probably not related to the henkaku's safe flag at all. And nothing really changed in the save function.

The only thing I can think of is a corrupted id.dat, and even then it would have crashed right after it launched.

Gonna need more info. Can you tell me anything else? Seems pretty weird.
MrFwibbles

Post by MrFwibbles »

Actually, following citizen's advice did the trick (thank you, citizen). I was able to access PSN when I launched HENkaku through the e-mail app, so I was definitely using the latest version, but reinstalling HENkaku through the website seems to have fixed it.

When it wasn't working, the account ID at the top of the screen was just blank. If I selected load account, it would show a garbled string. I don't know if this helps at all, but I was using a Japanese PSN account on a Japanese Vita 2000 (with no X/O remap or other registry edits). I've never moved or edited my id.dat file, either.

The full error I was getting was:
An error has occurred in the following application. (C2-12828-1) Saved Core File Succeeded. ux0:data/psp2core-[somenumbersthatmightbepersonal]-eboot.bin.psp2dmp
pendor

Post by pendor »

MrFwibbles wrote:Actually, following citizen's advice did the trick (thank you, citizen). I was able to access PSN when I launched HENkaku through the e-mail app, so I was definitely using the latest version, but reinstalling HENkaku through the website seems to have fixed it.

When it wasn't working, the account ID at the top of the screen was just blank. If I selected load account, it would show a garbled string. I don't know if this helps at all, but I was using a Japanese PSN account on a Japanese Vita 2000 (with no X/O remap or other registry edits). I've never moved or edited my id.dat file, either.

The full error I was getting was:
An error has occurred in the following application. (C2-12828-1) Saved Core File Succeeded. ux0:data/psp2core-[somenumbersthatmightbepersonal]-eboot.bin.psp2dmp
Huh, really weird. Glad you got it to work though.

I'm going to look into that later.
Rite1900

Post by Rite1900 »

Hmm... switching my accounts seems to have wiped my psp games but not my psv games. Do you know why? I've noticed some weird things with pspemu games when I tried to change the icons... and then! When I restored my original account, they came back! Weird, man...

But it works! Thanks!
lorak

Post by lorak »

If anyone would like to change icon0.png, bg.png and startup.png images for this app, I have attached a few of them to this post. Hope someone likes them ;)
Attachments
bg.zip
bg.png only
(244.72 KiB) Downloaded 220 times
livearea images.zip
A few icon0.png files plus startup.png only
(11.44 KiB) Downloaded 220 times
pendor

Post by pendor »

New build uploaded.

I removed the current account check as it made no sense and added a livearea somewhat inspired by citizen's version.
lorak

Post by lorak »

Thanks.
The livearea addition is also appreciated.

Return to “HENkaku”