HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#408141 by NerdyBits
Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:42 pm
After a MASSIVE learning curve over the past couple of days I have managed to setup a HENkaku mirror which serves the Vita Shell v0.7 package instead of standard v0.6 thats packaged with MolecularShell. As you probably already know this version gives you more access to more mount points within the shell itself and over FTP, adds large file support and also adds the ability to run the FTP server in the background whilst you work within the shell itself.

The exploit server itself is based very heavily on meetpatty's node.js version of the offline installer with some tweaks. It definitely wouldn't have been possible without him (or team molecule of course) so big props to the big boys!

I know its a pretty pointless release given the offline installer releases as of late but I figure its perfect for people who either just want to save some time. And besides which.... I was having fun! :D

Prior To Installing;

1: If you already have MolecularShell Installed on your device then you will need to uninstall it by long pressing on its icon, clicking the three dots and then hitting 'Delete'. If you don't do this then the exploit will work but you will not get the updated Vita Shell

2: Fully Reboot your PSVita by long pressing the power button and clicking 'Power Off'. This is important, please don't skip this step or it is likely you will encounter the C2-12828-1 error.

Then Finally...

Head to this link on your 3.60 Firmware PSVita to install it
http://henkaku.nerdybits.co.uk

Change Log;
8/8/2016: Now Serving Vita Shell v0.7 in favour of "Large File Support" & "Background FTP Server"
7/8/2016: Now Serving 'MolecularShell Mod' software for "Extended FileSystem Support"
7/8/2016: Initial Deployment of Exploit Server
Advertising
Last edited by NerdyBits on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:02 am, edited 8 times in total.
#408349 by NerdyBits
Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:21 pm
UPDATE!

This exploit server is now installing Vita Shell v0.7 instead of the standard molecularshell or molecularshell mod.

Once again though, if you already have molcularshell installed you will need to uninstall the current bubble and restart your Vita before heading to the exploit link.
Advertising