Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] VitaPad - Transform your PSVITA into a PC joystick

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Re: [RELEASE] VitaPad - Transform your PSVITA into a PC joys

Post by Rinnegatamante »

Stretch wrote:Thanks for this. It's a great little tool. Just wondered if there were any plans to allow it to emulate an XInput controller? It'd need to use the rear touchpad as triggers, I suppose but it would be a servicable replacement for an Xbox pad in a lot of games.
There's already an unofficial version that uses vJoy to emulate XInput.
Advertising
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
Jacek13

Re: [RELEASE] VitaPad - Transform your PSVITA into a PC joys

Post by Jacek13 »

But it still doesn't let you emulate both stick buttons and trigers at the same time. And no back touch
Advertising
DARK0717

Re: [RELEASE] VitaPad - Transform your PSVITA into a PC joystick

Post by DARK0717 »

can it be an actual controller emulator or more than an emulator?? what I mean is, rear touchpad serves as mouse trackpad, the buttons ofcourse serve as controller buttons like xbox 360 controller or ds4, then the touchscreen serves as keyboard. How about L3 R3, L2 R2? then we can probably long hold select then it switches the rear touchpad to L3 R3 or L2 R2. or the touchscreen has its corners mapped to l3 r3, l2 r2
lmaoju

Re: [RELEASE] VitaPad - Transform your PSVITA into a PC joystick

Post by lmaoju »

idk if this thread is dead, but I still really want a way to bind the trigger functions to the top sections of the rear touchpad for my controller grip :mrgreen:

Return to “HENkaku”