Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] VitaPad - Transform your PSVITA into a PC joystick

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
based

Re: [RELEASE] VitaPad - Transform your PSVITA into a PC joys

Post by based »

I found that mouse emulation doesn't work with multiple monitors, but it is very nice.

I wonder if a touchpad-type emulation would be possible for the future?
Advertising
Rosa Zhang

Post by Rosa Zhang »

Works great! on the desktop but in the games dont work on some games... like FFXI and DMO, so no point in using right now :cry:
Advertising
lorak

Post by lorak »

Is it allowed to define "combo keys" in the XML file?
For example, to set a keyboard key to the combination L-trigger + DPad-up in the PS Vita.

Perhaps it would be better if we can have 54 ways to bind keys instead of just 20!
One available set would be all the PS Vita buttons/sticks/DPad (disabling left and right triggers), the second set would be L-trigger + (all) PS Vita buttons/sticks/DPad and the third one would be R-trigger + (all) PS Vita buttons/sticks/DPad. In this away, we would have 18 available slots to define keys per set.

Just an idea. :)
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

lorak wrote:Is it allowed to define "combo keys" in the XML file?
For example, to set a keyboard key to the combination L-trigger + DPad-up in the PS Vita.

Perhaps it would be better if we can have 54 ways to bind keys instead of just 20!
One available set would be all the PS Vita buttons/sticks/DPad (disabling left and right triggers), the second set would be L-trigger + (all) PS Vita buttons/sticks/DPad and the third one would be R-trigger + (all) PS Vita buttons/sticks/DPad. In this away, we would have 18 available slots to define keys per set.

Isn't this too dispersive? Remembering the correct bindings will be a pain in the *** <.<
Anyway no, combo are not supported.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
lorak

Post by lorak »

Rinnegatamante wrote:
lorak wrote:Is it allowed to define "combo keys" in the XML file?

Isn't this too dispersive? Remembering the correct bindings will be a pain in the *** <.<
Anyway no, combo are not supported.
Maybe it will be too dispersive for some persons and fine for others.
Anyway, if that option is available everyone would have the choice to enable/disable the required keys through the XML file, the whole 54 ways to bind keys or less.

Again, thank you for this useful app. :D
ma16v3

Post by ma16v3 »

Love it. Any chance we could get a toggle for mouse emulation to turn it off, maybe to allow the front and back touch surfaces for more button inputs? Ideally we'd be able to set bottom corners of the front touch to stick clicks and left and right halves of the rear touch for L2 R2 inputs?
panos738s

Post by panos738s »

It works in PPSSPP and DeSmuME but in Rayman Origins for exaple, it doesn't work. If you alt-tab back to desktop and open a notepad it works, Idk whats going on.
PSP 3000 03g - 6.20 LME 2.3 (Perma)
PSV 1000 - 3.60 VHBL & HENkaku [WE NEED ARK]
twinturbo

Post by twinturbo »

Thank you for this! I personally like the smaller analog sticks that are on the vita better than all of the full size ones on all other controllers.

Question: Would it be possible to make this happen for PSTV? What I mean by that is, Use your Vita for a controller for the PSTV? Seems like that would be the most logical choice for a controller right?

Anyway, thanks again!
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

twinturbo wrote:Thank you for this! I personally like the smaller analog sticks that are on the vita better than all of the full size ones on all other controllers.

Question: Would it be possible to make this happen for PSTV? What I mean by that is, Use your Vita for a controller for the PSTV? Seems like that would be the most logical choice for a controller right?

Anyway, thanks again!
It requires functions hooking which is pretty difficult to have with the few info we have about internal syscalls (i mean how they get called, etc...).
Anyway it's a planned feature for rinCheat. (In reality it's a PC to PSVita feature planned but with VitaPad you can even use PSVita -> PSVita TV).
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
laurorual

Post by laurorual »

Hello! Your homebrew worked really cool here with Rocket League!
But i was wondering, can you make it possible to work as a gamepad?
Something like integrate it with vJoy so the PC can recognize it like a gamepad? It would be cool, since some games works better with gamepad binding.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read all of the OP. I just saw there you want to integrate it to vJoy in the future :p
I just hope that this future is near XD

Return to “HENkaku”