HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#413539 by kyu0911
Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:49 pm
Is there an option to disable the touch function? My hands are really big for my vita and, well, I am accidentally touching the screen which results in a mouse click. Would really appreciate it if there is any way to turn it off.
Advertising
#413551 by Rinnegatamante
Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:51 pm
kyu0911 wrote:Is there an option to disable the touch function? My hands are really big for my vita and, well, I am accidentally touching the screen which results in a mouse click. Would really appreciate it if there is any way to turn it off.

You should re-compile the client in order to not send mouse inputs.
#413596 by kyu0911
Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:33 am
Rinnegatamante wrote:
kyu0911 wrote:Is there an option to disable the touch function? My hands are really big for my vita and, well, I am accidentally touching the screen which results in a mouse click. Would really appreciate it if there is any way to turn it off.

Re-compile? Can you please provide a how-to for me to do it specifically? Gladly appreciated. :D
#413941 by Zafotheninja
Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:42 pm
Is there any way to have it be recognized as an official joystick? (Perhaps vJoy?) And what about the joysticks, how can I use them as full-range joysticks in-game?

Thanks for your time.
#413964 by Rinnegatamante
Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:57 pm
kyu0911 wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:

Re-compile? Can you please provide a how-to for me to do it specifically? Gladly appreciated. :D

You need vitasdk and some basic knowledge of C to do so. You can also think of downloading v.1.0. IT misses touch functions at all.