HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#409065 by Rinnegatamante
Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:40 pm
dorothy wrote:Does touchpad/screen work(will they)? I'm at work and i'm extremely excited)

Not for now but they will in next releases.
Advertising
#410427 by Bothon21
Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:41 am
hi, sorry im a bit of a noob, but when I go to download the vpk file to my PS Vita (im assuming you're referring to the method through "My Documents"), I am met with a ton of folders: APP, PGAME, PSAVEDATA, PSGAME, PSM, and SYSTEM. Also, when I go to content manager, and go to copy files, and then applications, there are multiple folders: Applications: PS Vita, PSP/Other, PlayStation. PlayStation Mobile, then Saved Data: PSP/ Other, PlayStation. Can anyone tell me where to put the VPK file, and then where to find it among the masses of folders?
Thanks
#410428 by Rinnegatamante
Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:44 am
HeroKing wrote:any idea on bluetooth support? i've been able to pair my vita with my phone, and contemplated if this app could turn the vita to a controller for some emulators on the phone (such as ppsspp or Drastic)

Don't think bluetooth module has been reversed and documented at all so, at least for now, it's impossible but who knows maybe in the future :D

Bothon21 wrote:hi, sorry im a bit of a noob, but when I go to download the vpk file to my PS Vita (im assuming you're referring to the method through "My Documents"), I am met with a ton of folders: APP, PGAME, PSAVEDATA, PSGAME, PSM, and SYSTEM. Also, when I go to content manager, and go to copy files, and then applications, there are multiple folders: Applications: PS Vita, PSP/Other, PlayStation. PlayStation Mobile, then Saved Data: PSP/ Other, PlayStation. Can anyone tell me where to put the VPK file, and then where to find it among the masses of folders?
Thanks

Just like other homebrews, you need vitaShell to install VPK files.
#410499 by Rinnegatamante
Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:21 pm
Bothon21 wrote:Ok, so now I've downloaded vitaShell from this website, http://wololo.net/2016/08/06/release-vi ... 7-thefl0w/. I go to copy it onto my vita, but it says its a corrupted file, and gives the error: C2-10981-9. Is it because im running 3.61, or is there another problem?

This section is called HENkaku for one reason: you must run HENkaku to run these homebrews. HENkaku is not usable on 3.61.
#410859 by Rinnegatamante
Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:37 pm
v.1.1 released with a couple of news!

Changelog:
Code: Select allClient:

- Added Linux support (big thanks to nyorem).
- Added possibility to change controls binding by editing the XML file even during execution.

Server:

- Now the application uses a safe eboot.

General:

- Added mouse emulation through touchscreen (mouse movement) and retrotouch (mouse clicks).

Download: http://rinnegatamante.it