HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#407287 by dots_tb
Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:32 pm
This is a port of the game psp2048 which is a clone of the famous game 2048. The PSP port/clone was created by AnderainLovelace. I just ported it to the vita.

Why did I port it? Because it was my favorite game? No. Because it was the first thing to come up when I googled psp source. Enjoy.

Features:
  • It works.
  • You can touch it.
  • *New*You can now edit a text file to make it look like you have a higher score! Thanks save system!

Source/VPK:https://github.com/dots-tb/psp2048

Advertising
Last edited by dots_tb on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#407289 by lorak
Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:45 pm
Thank you very much! :D

Also my favorite game dots_tb :lol:
In fact it is an entertaining game.
Advertising
#407293 by Abdulec
Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:35 am
Great Work !!! :D ! I want to report something : a new case number is appearing when nothing is moved I mean when u have nothing to fusion but u just touch the screen, that's not like the original version I wish u fix it :D
#407296 by dots_tb
Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:01 am
Abdulec wrote:Great Work !!! :D ! I want to report something : a new case number is appearing when nothing is moved I mean when u have nothing to fusion but u just touch the screen, that's not like the original version I wish u fix it :D

Do you mean when you swipe in the same direction twice and it still makes a new number appear even though nothing fused? Ok, I'll try to fix it.

EDIT: It should be fixed, let me know if you have problems.
#407438 by ErnieBall
Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:49 pm
can't wait to try this, thanks for your work!
#407448 by lorak
Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:16 pm
Thanks for the fix.

One suggestion: Could you please add an automatic (or manual) save of the high score when you exit the game to be reloaded when restarting it later on :?:
#407498 by dots_tb
Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:47 pm
lorak wrote:Thanks for the fix.

One suggestion: Could you please add an automatic (or manual) save of the high score when you exit the game to be reloaded when restarting it later on :?:

Ha, I was scared someone was going to ask for this feature :?.
Anyways.

*UPDATED* It now loads highscores and saves every time you beat the highscore.
Tell me if it causes slowdowns.