Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] RetroArch vpks 18 different cores

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
psp_revival

Re: [RELEASE} RetroArch vpks 18 different cores

Post by psp_revival »

joshbarnettlloyd wrote:Which snes emulator is the best performing one for sound and fps from retroarch?
There is a comprehensive thread for RA over @gbatemp

http://gbatemp.net/threads/retroarch-li ... ed.437034/
Advertising
PsP Go 6.61 - 2.3 LME
Vita TV 3.01 TN
PlayStation TV 3.60 HENkaku
PlayStation TV 3.63 ps+ Japan - USA
RPi2 Lakka
NoOne

Post by NoOne »

Does anyone know how to change the clockspeed in retroarch? I want it to be 444 Mhz. Because Super mario is running slow on nes emulator
Advertising
Gamesgbkiller

Post by Gamesgbkiller »

I'm having crashes with snes2010 save states. Is there a fix ?
Love My VITA :)
jdestroyer97

Post by jdestroyer97 »

Zeroba wrote:Nightly release 08/06, SNES9X2005 core seems to be running Super Mario RPG juuust fine, if anyone cares. :D

Actually I care because as of right now I'm using CATSFC Libretro and the game is known to crash upon loading a saved game and on the intro scene so I'd be dope to know if it runs full speed :D
jdestroyer97

Post by jdestroyer97 »

So I've downloaded the .vpks I wanted to try but I'm not familiar with with retroarch and how the cores work can someone explain? at the main menu it says load core or load content I'm using the genesis plus GX v1.7.4 I tried loading the sonic rom I had and it crashed the app what does it mean by load core?
thebudds

Post by thebudds »

NoOne wrote:Does anyone know how to change the clockspeed in retroarch? I want it to be 444 Mhz. Because Super mario is running slow on nes emulator
To changing the clock speed, sorry... don't know how. As to Super Mario running slow, which core are you using to run the game?
jdestroyer97 wrote:So I've downloaded the .vpks I wanted to try but I'm not familiar with with retroarch and how the cores work can someone explain? at the main menu it says load core or load content I'm using the genesis plus GX v1.7.4 I tried loading the sonic rom I had and it crashed the app what does it mean by load core?
The cores come from the PC side of the Retroarch emulator due to being freeform in it's control over the way you run it. The PS Vita versions come with the cores built in and there is no worry about them right now.
jdestroyer97

Post by jdestroyer97 »

thebudds wrote:
NoOne wrote:Does anyone know how to change the clockspeed in retroarch? I want it to be 444 Mhz. Because Super mario is running slow on nes emulator
To changing the clock speed, sorry... don't know how. As to Super Mario running slow, which core are you using to run the game?
jdestroyer97 wrote:So I've downloaded the .vpks I wanted to try but I'm not familiar with with retroarch and how the cores work can someone explain? at the main menu it says load core or load content I'm using the genesis plus GX v1.7.4 I tried loading the sonic rom I had and it crashed the app what does it mean by load core?
The cores come from the PC side of the Retroarch emulator due to being freeform in it's control over the way you run it. The PS Vita versions come with the cores built in and there is no worry about them right now.
Well I tried running the roms from the core and it just crashes am I doing something wrong?
thebudds

Post by thebudds »

Currently the emulators are being worked on and are quite buggy at the moment being nightly builds of all things. You might want to try one of the other genesis emulators found in the sticky topic. Give it some time for the emulators to become stable, Henkaku is still new and homebrew devs are getting used to it.
NoOne

Post by NoOne »

thebudds wrote:
Genesis plus gx liberto.

Edit: BTW, the game works fine on frangar's genesis emulator, only having issues on libertos emulator.
NedStark4Life

Post by NedStark4Life »

NEO GEO

Can someone help me?

I've installed fbalpha2012_neogeo_libretro.vpk through molecular shell.
What is my next step?

Return to “HENkaku”