Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] RetroArch vpks 18 different cores

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
mindglitch

Re: [RELEASE} RetroArch vpks 18 different cores

Post by mindglitch »

Zeroba wrote:
JJXB wrote:
Zeroba wrote:Can anyone confirm CPS2 working?
I haven't been able to load MVC or SSFT, it just takes me back to the main menu after trying.
try deleting the retroarch.cfg and retroarch core config in ux0:\data\retroarch (i had to because the zip files kept crashing until i did that for some unknown reason)
Hmm, tried that and I'm still being instantly returned to the main menu. Perhaps my dumps are just bad, I'll look around.
Edit: Nope, still being put back to the main menu on every rom I try heh. Oh well.
Am I missing something obvious like BIOS I should shove somewhere?
it could just be that not all cps2 games work yet. i got progear, gigawing and mars matrix to work but marvel super heroes did not.
Advertising
-always use the search function before asking and if you receive help from anyone, say thanks and remember to pay it forward.
[spoiler]#387843 by dgjg0622
Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Me too,i can't install it, i am not back up, i can't update,I want dead[/spoiler]
Zeroba

Post by Zeroba »

Hmm, tried that and I'm still being instantly returned to the main menu. Perhaps my dumps are just bad, I'll look around.
Edit: Nope, still being put back to the main menu on every rom I try heh. Oh well.
Am I missing something obvious like BIOS I should shove somewhere?[/quote]

it could just be that not all cps2 games work yet. i got progear, gigawing and mars matrix to work but marvel super heroes did not.[/quote]
Ya, I think you're right and it's probably the most obvious answer since I just got Street Fighter Alpha 3 running.
Advertising
Vita 1k 6.60 - HENkaku
PSP 3k 6.60 - PRO-C
asmodin88

Post by asmodin88 »

There's a new Nightly Build (03/08) out, however, out of the 2 VPKs i tried to install (CATSFC and Snes9x Next), both gave me an error when trying to install from molecularShell.

Anyone else having the same Issue and/or a way to fix it?

The error i get is "Failed to install the package: 0x80800034"
Nephilim

Post by Nephilim »

New version, released at 20:03 of today 02/08/2016:

genesis_plus_gx_libretro.vpk < Not installing, giving "Failed to install the package: 0x8080034"

Previous version installing fine, but not saving / loading at all.

Thank you! :)
PS Vita 1001- 3.65 - H-Encore (TheFlow) [FiinalHE by soarqin] \ taihen.skprx by yifanlu .
andresg97

Post by andresg97 »

Nephilim wrote:New version, released at 20:03 of today 02/08/2016:

genesis_plus_gx_libretro.vpk < Not installing, giving "Failed to install the package: 0x8080034"

Previous version installing fine, but not saving / loading at all.

Thank you! :)
Yep, same error trying to install dosbox :(
asmodin88

Post by asmodin88 »

I guess the Buildbot for nightlies still has a few issues, should propably be fixed soon =)

edit: its actually already fixed, just download the nightly again
andresg97

Post by andresg97 »

Yep works now, any luck getting a dosbox game running?
TheOmegaFire

Post by TheOmegaFire »

Any difference between this new nightly build and the last one?
SeongGino

Post by SeongGino »

TheOmegaFire wrote:Any difference between this new nightly build and the last one?
Save-load states still nonfunctioning.
SNES9X-Next and PicoDrive cores still nonfunctioning (Application crash on ROM load).
Gambatte still refusing to load .GB/.GBC ROMs.

Only difference is a Libretro icon for each individual core it seems.
And, for whatever reason, they removed the simplistic "Select + Start" menu popup command; now it's defaulted to only "Down + L1 + R1 + Y", "L3 + R3", and "L1 + R1 + Select + Start".

Also, for anyone who has yet to notice; the NeoPOP core (Mednafen_ngp) DOES work, but can only load one ROM at a time per session. Loading a second ROM, even after closing the prior game, crashes the core. Seems like this one in particular doesn't pop the ROM from memory properly.
I'm just your average Seong. Move along, nothing to see here...
TheOmegaFire

Post by TheOmegaFire »

SeongGino wrote:
TheOmegaFire wrote:Any difference between this new nightly build and the last one?
Save-load states still nonfunctioning.
SNES9X-Next and PicoDrive cores still nonfunctioning (Application crash on ROM load).
Gambatte still refusing to load .GB/.GBC ROMs.

Only difference is a Libretro icon for each individual core it seems.
And, for whatever reason, they removed the simplistic "Select + Start" menu popup command; now it's defaulted to only "Down + L1 + R1 + Y", "L3 + R3", and "L1 + R1 + Select + Start".
That's shame. Anyone knows if the DosBox core is working? I can't seem to make mine work

Return to “HENkaku”