Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] RetroArch vpks 18 different cores

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
ma16v3

Re: [RELEASE] RetroArch vpks 18 different cores

Post by ma16v3 »

Just change the extension by renaming it. I did this with both a GB and GBA save file, works fine.
Advertising
jdestroyer97

Post by jdestroyer97 »

I tried this it wouldn't read the newly changed file and I'm not sure which to change because there's .sa1 files for the games next to the roms but then theres also a saves folder that has .sav files that I cannot simply change the extension on because its not .sav its listed as a sav file
Advertising
ma16v3

Post by ma16v3 »

You would change the extension of the .sav file. Try changing the name in an ftp client or move it to your PC and rename it there. If you're doing this from your computer(you really should be), make sure extensions for known/unknown filetypes are visible.
jdestroyer97

Post by jdestroyer97 »

ma16v3 wrote:You would change the extension of the .sav file. Try changing the name in an ftp client or move it to your PC and rename it there. If you're doing this from your computer(you really should be), make sure extensions for known/unknown filetypes are visible.
yeah I transferred the files to my pc first but the sav files are not coming out as .sav just the name of the game and it says file type sav how do I make the extension visible?

*Edit* I figured out what the problem is I have to associate notepad from .sav files for the extension to show up what a pain to do geez
ma16v3

Post by ma16v3 »

Check how to show extensions in Windows Explorer, no need to make file associations.
qqqqqq99

Post by qqqqqq99 »

Can anyone please tell me how to switch x and o. And how to set controls.
qqqqqq99

Post by qqqqqq99 »

Nevermind, I just used the quick menu. Even setting that was an ***. But I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart that developed to the Vita. I just wanted to play Megaman Battlenetwork again, though there are some odd pauses when using some chips but thats fine. Thank you and please be in good health and continue to work on this.

Return to “HENkaku”