vitaQuake v.2.6 released!
- Reduced VPK size by removing vita2d dependency.
- Added animations interpolation: now animations are a lot more smoother (60fps vs the old 10fps animations).
- Fixed underwater visual bug. Now lightmaps are disabled when underwater.
- Moved mod manager in-game. Now can be accessed from Options menu.
- Removed brown lines at left and right of statusbar, now statusbar will take way less screen space.
- Fixed dynamic lights, now they work as intended.
- MasterFeizz for ctrQuake source which i studied to understand how winQuake works.
- Ch0wW for several improvements and code cleanup.
- frangarcj, xerpi and Davee for helping during the journey that lead to the creation of vitaGL.
- All my Patreon supporters:
- Styde Pregny
- Billy McLaughlin II
- John Wanot
- Count Duckula
- Samuel Batista
- Jaden Emrich
- Elwood Blues
- Santiago Quiroga
- Ramerson Wesley Araújo
- Gelson Silva
- Bryan Hanbury