HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#410044 by chrisssj3
Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:20 am
mindglitch wrote:
chrisssj3 wrote:Hi. Question about the sound files.
In readme it says /sound/cdtracks
in OP it says extract in data/quake/cdtracks
but the zip extracts in a map Quake (id1)...
Soo.. do we need that Quake (id1) map?
What is the exact map the ACTUAL .ogg files need to be in? and the whole path would be nice. thanks

i have:
data/quake/cdtracks
-track002.ogg
-track003.ogg
~

data/quake/id1
-pak0.pak
-pak1.pak

And youre sure it works?
Advertising
#410053 by mindglitch
Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:38 am
yea man. just try it out. you could have been playing this whole time.
Advertising
#410096 by chrisssj3
Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:50 am
mindglitch wrote:yea man. just try it out. you could have been playing this whole time.

Thanks, just making sure, how can i be sure my copy of pak1.pak is working correctly? what level would i need to load or something like that?
#410103 by Rinnegatamante
Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:28 am
chrisssj3 wrote:
mindglitch wrote:yea man. just try it out. you could have been playing this whole time.

Thanks, just making sure, how can i be sure my copy of pak1.pak is working correctly? what level would i need to load or something like that?

Episode >1 maps.
#410323 by Rinnegatamante
Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:30 pm
luck wrote:any plans on adding nazi zombies portable support? (pc version)
it s a quake mod afterall

it says unknown command or crash.

thanks

Nazi Zombies Portable uses a modified Quake Engine that's why you can't run it with vitaQuake (like other commercial games that use modified Quake Engine like Hexen II).

Also, i doubt it would run smooth without hardware rendering.

I'm really interested on understanding why people want to play so desperately a mod which is probably the most buggy mod ever made with animations bugs, gameplay bugs (zombies 95% of the times get stuck in walls or in unreachable places breaking the game), effects bugs, sounds bugs, etc... (And devs also stopped working since 2011 imho...)
For what i think, not worth the effort to even port the vitaQuake core to NZP.
There are a lot more qualitative mods like Half-Life or Quake 1 Arena.
#410359 by mindglitch
Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:01 pm
Rinnegatamante wrote:I'm really interested on understanding why people want to play so desperately a mod which is probably the most buggy mod ever made ...

because nazi zombies dude.
personally i dont understand the hype either.
#410360 by luck
Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:04 pm
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

I never had such bugs, or maybe i can t last that long xD

The answer is because i, and probably a lot of people, like black ops 1 nazi zombies and there s no way to play it on the go (the official app is s**y and it has no controller support...but you have to pay for this Lol)

Nzp sucks and the first versions were unplayable but v1.1 and an unofficial 1.0.5+ for vita(vhbl) work pretty well!

I also like how it looks with quake graphics (retro fan)

This is why i would like to see it on vita with analog support and more ram available (maybe less bugs, no lag and more zombies :twisted: )
#410373 by ldeveraux
Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:39 pm
romain337 wrote:
ldeveraux wrote:Weird, I installed everything fine, but on startup, the character just keeps spinning. I can't move or do anything. Bad download? Bad install? Anyone else see this?

Retrotouch activated in the options ?

I guess I needed to shut it off. thanks!