HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#414758 by rsn8887
Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:38 pm
WHen I start Vitaquake 2.10, I get a bunch of errors:
COULDN'T EXEC CONFIG.CFG
COULDN'T EXEC AUTOEXEC.CFG
COULDN'T EXEC CONFIG.CFG

and a blinking cursor in the Quake shell.

Can this be fixed somehow?
Advertising
#414772 by simando
Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:26 pm
I get the same errors and when I try to enter the first chapter of the game it just crashes out now. It used to run fine in the older version... so I can no longer play it.
Advertising
#416096 by blubber55
Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:45 am
I cant figure out how to access the mod selection menu in vitaquake 2.10

In the release notes it says:

"Merged the mod selection menu in the main app. (Hold R-Trigger once the screen is black to load it.). Any folder with pak files or a progs.dat is enough to be detected"

When I hold down R trigger as the vitaquake 2.10 is loading, it says 'rtrigger is unbound, please set a button in the options'. then it says execing quake.rc
execing default.cfg
'alt' isnt a valid key
enter isnt a valid key
escape isnt a valid key
unknown command gamma
execing config.cfg
couldnt exec autoexec.cfg
execing config.cfg

and then its a blinking cursor. I can press the start button to bring up the menu and play a regular single player or multiplayer game and everything works great. (Except im unable to load mods)

I've tried holding down the R trigger (I assume that means the right shoulder button of the vita) when launching the program, and every other time I can think of and nothing ever happens. Id love to be able to load a mod, especially quake arena mod by elecktro. If someone can explain in detail how to get this mod working that'd be really cool, or just explain how to access the mod selection menu would be great.