Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Any working gPSP (gba emulator) for VHBL with HENkaku ?

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
User avatar
aymeric000
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:53 am

Re: Any working gPSP (gba emulator) for VHBL with HENkaku ?

Post by aymeric000 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:45 am

I have not this problem, load from save file or savestats, no crash :?
Advertising
PS Vita 1001 - 3.60 OFW - HENkaku + VHBL + Adrenaline
PSP 1004 - 6.60 PRO-B10 CFW

User avatar
HeroKing
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Re: Any working gPSP (gba emulator) for VHBL with HENkaku ?

Post by HeroKing » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:53 am

i'm testing with Pokemon FIreRed (also tried with Metroid Zero Mission). after i create a save file and close the emulator, it takes me back to VHBL, as expected. when i reboot the emulator and try loading the game again, it crashes on loading rom, locking up for about half a minute before giving me a crash error
Advertising
Image

ryudyc
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Re: Any working gPSP (gba emulator) for VHBL with HENkaku ?

Post by ryudyc » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:59 am

HeroKing wrote:i'm testing with Pokemon FIreRed (also tried with Metroid Zero Mission). after i create a save file and close the emulator, it takes me back to VHBL, as expected. when i reboot the emulator and try loading the game again, it crashes on loading rom, locking up for about half a minute before giving me a crash error
Just move the gpsp folder from ux0:pspemu/PSP/VHBL/gPSP to ux0:pspemu/ PSP/GAME/gPSP.

User avatar
HeroKing
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Re: Any working gPSP (gba emulator) for VHBL with HENkaku ?

Post by HeroKing » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:05 pm

ryudyc wrote:
HeroKing wrote:i'm testing with Pokemon FIreRed (also tried with Metroid Zero Mission). after i create a save file and close the emulator, it takes me back to VHBL, as expected. when i reboot the emulator and try loading the game again, it crashes on loading rom, locking up for about half a minute before giving me a crash error
Just move the gpsp folder from ux0:pspemu/PSP/VHBL/gPSP to ux0:pspemu/ PSP/GAME/gPSP.
that just removes the emulator from vhbl's menu, making it so i can't even load it up

Edit: wait, i see i can change directories in VHBL... gonna move them back

Edit2: now it's spitting out a "font init error!!" then crashes back to vhbl

Edit3: ok, closing VHBL and restarting it got it to load up the emu. going between vhbl and emu crashed it, but restarting fixed. thanks for the help
Image

hyperxunda
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:53 pm

Re: Any working gPSP (gba emulator) for VHBL with HENkaku ?

Post by hyperxunda » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:20 pm

A lot homebrews compatible with VHBL

https://mega.nz/#!w0VQHByQ!-mGgLhb_L4Rw ... zDHopHlduQ

ryudyc
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Re: Any working gPSP (gba emulator) for VHBL with HENkaku ?

Post by ryudyc » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:40 pm

HeroKing wrote:
ryudyc wrote:
HeroKing wrote:i'm testing with Pokemon FIreRed (also tried with Metroid Zero Mission). after i create a save file and close the emulator, it takes me back to VHBL, as expected. when i reboot the emulator and try loading the game again, it crashes on loading rom, locking up for about half a minute before giving me a crash error
Just move the gpsp folder from ux0:pspemu/PSP/VHBL/gPSP to ux0:pspemu/ PSP/GAME/gPSP.
that just removes the emulator from vhbl's menu, making it so i can't even load it up

Edit: wait, i see i can change directories in VHBL... gonna move them back

Edit2: now it's spitting out a "font init error!!" then crashes back to vhbl

Edit3: ok, closing VHBL and restarting it got it to load up the emu. going between vhbl and emu crashed it, but restarting fixed. thanks for the help
One more thing:
gPSP menu -> misc. Change Update SRAM to Automatic. And always exit using the "Exit Emulator" option.

ha_CK_er4
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:57 pm

Re: Any working gPSP (gba emulator) for VHBL with HENkaku ?

Post by ha_CK_er4 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:37 am

Yaaas! I finally got mine working. I downloaded hyperxunda's (thank you :3 ) GPSP2 folder. I installed it and moved it to the /PSP/GAME. I was having the same problem as you when I was trying to load my leaf green save file. If you are having the same problem, you should give this a try.
PSP E1004 PRO B-10 Ver. 6.60 | PSP 1004 GOD CFW Ver. 6.20 | PS VITA 1001 3.60 Tai - HENkaku Enso |
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

xote14
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 1:42 pm

Re: Any working gPSP (gba emulator) for VHBL with HENkaku ?

Post by xote14 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:53 pm

hyperxunda wrote:A lot homebrews compatible with VHBL

https://mega.nz/#!w0VQHByQ!-mGgLhb_L4Rw ... zDHopHlduQ
Thanks God and Hyperxunda, savestate and everything else working with gpsp2 folder \o/ finally!

My noob Steps:

1- Download pack folder linked above
2- Extract gpPS from INSTALL.ZIP (.../vhbl emu pack\GPSP2)
3- Put gba_bios in the new gPSP folder extracted
4- Move your roms to .../gPSP/GBA/ROM
5- Start FTP connection and move gPSP folder to /ux0:/pspemu/PSP/GAME
6- start VHBL and pres ".." > "GAME" > "gPSP" emulator (if show "font ini error", reboot VHBL)
7- for each rom loaded, go to settings > Misc and put update backup: "Exit only" to "automatic".
Done! :)

Post Reply

Return to “HENkaku”