HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#406886 by deadprez1985
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:29 pm
I want PLEX so I can watch my movies.
Advertising
#406893 by SternumSteven
Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:24 pm
I NEED a program that lets me use my Vita as a PC gamepad.
Advertising
#406913 by ouchenta
Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:52 am
SternumSteven wrote:I NEED a program that lets me use my Vita as a PC gamepad.

It would be better if it was the computer screen getting streamed onto the vita and we could play all the pc games on it. Don't mind me, i'm just tired of sitting in my pc.
#406934 by Joel16
Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:18 am
As of now the Vita doesn't have any crappy unfinished lua shells or anything, so I wonder if anyone would like to see this on the Vita? http://joel16.github.io/CyanogenPSP/ (make sure you use landscape view if you're on mobile)

My project is a GUI for the PSP, which is kind of similar to an Android launcher. It isn't actually Android. Unlike most PSP shells this one is programmed in C, and is about 80% finished. You can find videos of it on my youtube channel.

This isn't the only thing that I want to do for the vita anyway, but one of the things I'd like to do before I think of purchasing one.
#406998 by xFx
Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:05 pm
According to latest news we now can modify game saves (probably ROMs), it would be great if there was some kind of patcher for games like Mortal Kombat to make online possible again with some custom servers