Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

List of homebrews and emulators ready for install

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
humbertosnk

Re: List of the first homebrews ready for install

Post by humbertosnk »

wololo wrote:Thread stickied, thanks humbertosnk!
Oh thanks, feel free to edit the post for add/update stuff ;)
Advertising
fidosy

Post by fidosy »

I hope there's a psp eCfw ...so I dont miss my 3.18 when i update
Advertising
STLcardsWS

Post by STLcardsWS »

Here is our list we have made, Should contain everything current as of now (along with some additional information about most release).. http://www.psx-place.com/resources/cate ... mebrew.32/

Also i added this thread in our other HENkaku thread also.
http://www.psx-place.com/threads/henkak ... stv.10090/

Great to see the rise of HENkaku :) (Keep up the good work everyone!!!!)
humbertosnk

Post by humbertosnk »

More stuff added as requested on the OP, the list is huge! :D :D and is only the beginning 8-)
sunghanong

Re: List of the first homebrews

Post by sunghanong »

Prelude1221 wrote:Thanks for the links. I've got the SNES emulator running but when I go to my ROMS they don't show up. I've left them in a zipped format but I'm assuming they have to be unzipped to access? Previous emulators, even on the PSP, allow you to play straight from the zipped file. Is there a way to set them up like this or are we forced to use the unzipped files for now?

in order to Snes Emulator show the games that you put , you should extract that zip files in your computer and the files should be the "name of the game".sfc , and put that files via FTP and it will show up.
asmodin88

Re: List of the first homebrews

Post by asmodin88 »

sunghanong wrote:
Prelude1221 wrote:Thanks for the links. I've got the SNES emulator running but when I go to my ROMS they don't show up. I've left them in a zipped format but I'm assuming they have to be unzipped to access? Previous emulators, even on the PSP, allow you to play straight from the zipped file. Is there a way to set them up like this or are we forced to use the unzipped files for now?

in order to Snes Emulator show the games that you put , you should extract that zip files in your computer and the files should be the "name of the game".sfc , and put that files via FTP and it will show up.
For SNES emulator i would recommend the CATSFC Core from Retroarch. It even runs Games like Terranigma, Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3 on full FPS for me!
Zeroba

Re: List of homebrews and emulators ready for install

Post by Zeroba »

If the CATSFC core ever reaches full-speed in Mario RPG, my life will be complete.
It's close. Sometimes, heh.
Vita 1k 6.60 - HENkaku
PSP 3k 6.60 - PRO-C
midnitdragoon

Post by midnitdragoon »

im usin the CATSFC snes emulator. loaded up mario all stars. However the controls are not working when i choose a game (Ex: mario 3)
humbertosnk

Post by humbertosnk »

midnitdragoon wrote:im usin the CATSFC snes emulator. loaded up mario all stars. However the controls are not working when i choose a game (Ex: mario 3)
Go back to retroarch menu (L+R+SELECT+START), in OPTIONS you have to enable "Swap Joypads".

Return to “HENkaku”