HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#407670 by humbertosnk
Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:31 pm
midnitdragoon wrote:im usin the CATSFC snes emulator. loaded up mario all stars. However the controls are not working when i choose a game (Ex: mario 3)

Go back to retroarch menu (L+R+SELECT+START), in OPTIONS you have to enable "Swap Joypads".
Advertising
#407894 by attackonthebass
Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:31 pm
sorry for the noob questions but I see an eboot.bin file in my app0, can I run other eboots?

Also, I dragged two vpk N64 emulators into my uxo: file location however when I back out of molecule I don't see them on my vita for install.

I seen the list of apps that are working on HENkaku, has anyone been able to play N64 with any vpk's?

Not a huge deal since I can play them on my psp, but I'd prefer to have everything on one system
#407895 by Rinnegatamante
Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:33 pm
attackonthebass wrote:sorry for the noob questions but I see an eboot.bin file in my app0, can I run other eboots?

Also, I dragged two vpk N64 emulators into my uxo: file location however when I back out of molecule I don't see them on my vita for install.

I seen the list of apps that are working on HENkaku, has anyone been able to play N64 with any vpk's?

Not a huge deal since I can play them on my psp, but I'd prefer to have everything on one system

eboot.bin is the currently in-execution app (so if you see it with molecularShell, it's molecularShell binary file). You can load other bin files but only from app0 filesystem (so basically it can be usefull only for devs).
#407913 by mindglitch
Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:38 pm
joshbarnettlloyd wrote:Is there a Nes emulator for henkaku?

Use retroarch and install the Fceumm core.
#407916 by mindglitch
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:07 pm
joshbarnettlloyd wrote:Does it run at full speed etc on the henkaku hack?

yes on everything ive thrown at it so far. i have not tried japanese famicom games yet tho.