HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#406889 by ethan92
Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:01 pm
I downloaded mGBA but its in .7z or .zip file
plz tell me how to install it in HENkaku :( ?
Advertising
#406900 by humbertosnk
Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:57 pm
wololo wrote:Thread stickied, thanks humbertosnk!

Oh thanks, feel free to edit the post for add/update stuff ;)
Advertising
#407056 by STLcardsWS
Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:21 am
Here is our list we have made, Should contain everything current as of now (along with some additional information about most release).. http://www.psx-place.com/resources/cate ... mebrew.32/

Also i added this thread in our other HENkaku thread also.
http://www.psx-place.com/threads/henkak ... stv.10090/

Great to see the rise of HENkaku :) (Keep up the good work everyone!!!!)
#407072 by sunghanong
Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:34 am
Prelude1221 wrote:Thanks for the links. I've got the SNES emulator running but when I go to my ROMS they don't show up. I've left them in a zipped format but I'm assuming they have to be unzipped to access? Previous emulators, even on the PSP, allow you to play straight from the zipped file. Is there a way to set them up like this or are we forced to use the unzipped files for now?

in order to Snes Emulator show the games that you put , you should extract that zip files in your computer and the files should be the "name of the game".sfc , and put that files via FTP and it will show up.
#407256 by asmodin88
Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:11 pm
sunghanong wrote:
Prelude1221 wrote:Thanks for the links. I've got the SNES emulator running but when I go to my ROMS they don't show up. I've left them in a zipped format but I'm assuming they have to be unzipped to access? Previous emulators, even on the PSP, allow you to play straight from the zipped file. Is there a way to set them up like this or are we forced to use the unzipped files for now?

in order to Snes Emulator show the games that you put , you should extract that zip files in your computer and the files should be the "name of the game".sfc , and put that files via FTP and it will show up.

For SNES emulator i would recommend the CATSFC Core from Retroarch. It even runs Games like Terranigma, Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3 on full FPS for me!