Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

List of homebrews and emulators ready for install

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
humbertosnk

Re: List of homebrews and emulators ready for install

Post by humbertosnk »

Abdulec wrote:This link to Neogeo bios doesnt work http://unibios.free.fr/download.html
Thanks for pointing it, I edit the post to be more accurate ;)
Advertising
leyitah2

Post by leyitah2 »

if i want to unistall a homebrew or something, how can i do it? simply deleting the bubble?
Advertising
humbertosnk

Post by humbertosnk »

leyitah2 wrote:if i want to unistall a homebrew or something, how can i do it? simply deleting the bubble?
Most of the homebrew make their own files when you use it, like configuration files. If you delete the bubble it works like if you uninstall it, but you have to delete those files that the homebrew make.

For example mGBA make a dir label "mGBA", retroarch make files and folders in data/retroarch. Those files and folders you have to delete manually.
dev/zero

Post by dev/zero »

thanks for the nicely organized, informative links.
PSP3000 6.60 PRO-C
PSV OLED 2.61 TN-v4 (Fieldhunter-us)
drkirk35

Post by drkirk35 »

Hello guys! I have a question about gpsp (downloaded yesterday), i'm using it with vhbl and the games run fine but unfortunatly i'm unable to save the game. I tried on 3 games but every times i'm back (if i play a vita game for exemple) i have to start a new game...
Is there to fix this issue pls? Thanks! ;)
jdestroyer97

Post by jdestroyer97 »

drkirk35 wrote:Hello guys! I have a question about gpsp (downloaded yesterday), i'm using it with vhbl and the games run fine but unfortunatly i'm unable to save the game. I tried on 3 games but every times i'm back (if i play a vita game for exemple) i have to start a new game...
Is there to fix this issue pls? Thanks! ;)
I believe there is a thread already out solving this known issue
http://www.wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46385
humbertosnk

Post by humbertosnk »

Lol, i forgot about that xD
lhrbu

Post by lhrbu »

The Vitadoom is still out of audio and the contorl is so uncomfortable.Would anyboy wants to make a better version?
mindglitch

Post by mindglitch »

lhrbu wrote:The Vitadoom is still out of audio and the contorl is so uncomfortable.Would anyboy wants to make a better version?
dont use that one. use prboom from retroarch. plays doom, doom 2 and final doom with sound and music support. you can only use one analog stick like vitadoom but you can change the controls around to your liking.. check my post about it here viewtopic.php?p=410561#p410561
-always use the search function before asking and if you receive help from anyone, say thanks and remember to pay it forward.
[spoiler]#387843 by dgjg0622
Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Me too,i can't install it, i am not back up, i can't update,I want dead[/spoiler]

Return to “HENkaku”