HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#406314 by Vektast
Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:33 am
Hi guys!!

I can't install henkaku because it is always get an error message, exactly this one: C2-12828-1
I tried to turn off the the vita many times, and even reuild the database but nothing.
I made a video about the problem. :?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPc0OnHCy30
Advertising
#406316 by Lion_Amongst_Men
Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:36 am
Same here I can't get past this either, another note I just watched your video before you posted haha.
Advertising
#406317 by Vektast
Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:39 am
Lion_Amongst_Men wrote:Same here I can't get past this either, another note I just watched your video before you posted haha.


You are really fast :) Anyway, I an't belíve we stucked in this situation... :/
#406318 by Lion_Amongst_Men
Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:40 am
It might just be that everyone and their mothers are on the site getting the hack as well so it might be spitting this error at us because of that. :cry:
#406319 by Lion_Amongst_Men
Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:50 am
Vektast wrote:
Lion_Amongst_Men wrote:Same here I can't get past this either, another note I just watched your video before you posted haha.


You are really fast :) Anyway, I an't belíve we stucked in this situation... :/


Yeah, it is heavy site traffic keep at it and you will get in you may need to shut it off and go back in the browser again but you will get it.
#406321 by Vektast
Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:57 am
Well I tried to turn off do again, but it's still getting the error. Yesterday I had Rejuvenate and psp emu in my vita, today nothing...
#406322 by Vektast
Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:00 am
Vektast wrote:Well I tried to turn off do again, but it's still getting the error. Yesterday I had Rejuvenate and psp emu in my vita, today nothing...


Wow it's works now!!!! YEAY :) For the 31 times but it is working!! :)
#406341 by dorothy
Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:08 pm
Not sure if it is the deal, but everything worked after i reconfirmed advanced settings of my wifi network...hm
#406343 by rastan
Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:13 pm
had same problem, i think is related to the psm DEV app..
anyway i solved it: format the memory card (if you need saves or other app/games, do a backup with cma)
everything goes ok now

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests