Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Henkaku can't run psp emulators?

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
dorothy

Re: Henkaku can't run psp emulators?

Post by dorothy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Roll out your Tutorial
Advertising

luck

Post by luck » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:18 pm

yes, it does work
my ps vita was clean, i installed it today with molecule shell
Advertising

kimomaka

Post by kimomaka » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:28 pm

Here is the tutorial+files:
http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... tgame.html

send the PBOOT via moleculeshell instead of the mail trick ;)
Ps VITA 3.60 VHBL (BUBBLE) [HENkaku]

Doeppy

Post by Doeppy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Just a little (pretty obvious, but still neat) sidenote: You don't even have to use any CMA to transfer the VHBL savegame if you're setting up VHBL for the first time. You can just copy the savegame via FTP + molecularShell.

Akula

Post by Akula » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:20 pm

Doesn't seem to work, just tries to start the named VHBL bubble (but not the right pic) and it quits a few seconds later. Any thoughts?

Alperoot

Post by Alperoot » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:30 pm

I don't understand the tutorial. There is an eboot.php and a pboot.php now and no VHBL bubble. Instead, when I press the bubble of the game I changed, it shows the VHBL icon but when I start the game, it just starts the normal game.

JJXB

Post by JJXB » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:57 pm

did you retransfer the bubble via CMA/QCMA? you need to do that in order to get the vita to rebuild the bubble entry and get it to see the VHBL PBOOT

Akula

Post by Akula » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:11 pm

JJXB wrote:did you retransfer the bubble via CMA/QCMA? you need to do that in order to get the vita to rebuild the bubble entry and get it to see the VHBL PBOOT
Yep, still gave me the black screen, then closed the app

Doeppy

Post by Doeppy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:15 pm

Alperoot wrote:I don't understand the tutorial. There is an eboot.php and a pboot.php now and no VHBL bubble. Instead, when I press the bubble of the game I changed, it shows the VHBL icon but when I start the game, it just starts the normal game.
It's actually pretty simple.
Using FTP, copy the VHBL PBOOT.PBP into the folder of your basegame (ux0:pspemu/PSP/GAME/GAMEID). There will now be EBOOT & PBOOT, but don't mind that. Copy the VHBL01234 folder into your SAVEDATA folder(also found at ux0:pspemu/PSP). Then, restart your PSVita into safe mode/recovery mode/service mode/i have no idea what it's called, by pressing and holding R + HOME + Power simultaneously. Rebuild your database and you're done.

JJXB

Post by JJXB » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:22 pm

Akula wrote:Yep, still gave me the black screen, then closed the app
hmm. only thing i can think of is that you delete the bubble, redownload the game used for the bubble (ape quest worked just fine for me) then start from there again. unless you haven't got the VHBL01234 folder in the savedata folder? because afaik the PBOOT looks for VHBL01234 folder in savedata when you launch the bubble. i know the PBOOT swap through MShell works fine because that's how i did it.

Return to “HENkaku”