Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[UPDATED 6.12.2015] VitaShell 0.3

Submit here your entries for the Revitalize Competition. Deadline is September 30th.
Rules can be found here: http://wololo.net/revitalize/
Santaros

Re: [UPDATED 17.11.2015] VitaShell 0.2

Post by Santaros »

laharl22 wrote:Where i can find sce_ebootpbp_file ?nothing or my base game or cloning have this file
It's located in the same folder as the game i.e. "PSP/GAME/[GAME NAME]". It must be there or your PSP games/clones wouldn't work.
Advertising
TheFloW
Guru

Re: [UPDATED 6.12.2015] VitaShell 0.3

Post by TheFloW »

Here is a preview of VitaShell 0.4 with official sony pgf font.
Also, I am searching a graphics designer!
Advertising
Cody826

Post by Cody826 »

It would be nice if you added a cut option in the next version :D
Cody826

Re: VitaShell 0.1

Post by Cody826 »

TheFloW wrote:Thank you guys for the positive feedback :)

@szczuru
the sdXXXXXXX directories, sa0, app0, music0 and photo0 are read-only :/

EDIT:
Also, guys, if you're interested in working with me on this project, write me a PM. If you even know some reverse engineering, it would be great.
TheFloW
Guru

Post by TheFloW »

Cody826 wrote:

@szczuru

EDIT:
Also, guys, if you're interested in working with me on this project, write me a PM. If you even know some reverse engineering, it would be great.
There is already, just called it 'Move'.
Cody826

Post by Cody826 »

TheFloW wrote:
Cody826 wrote:

@szczuru

EDIT:
There is already, just called it 'Move'.
Okay but please add Move and Delete in the photo0: because I like to transfer my ISO files to there as a .JPG file then move them to the ISO folder. Thanks! :)
TheFloW
Guru

Post by TheFloW »

@Cody826
This is sadly not possible. However you can transfer your ISO files in PSP savedatas and then move them within the same mount point.

@all
Also I want to thank to you guys for supporting me. I was so happy to be choosen as first place winner. I love you all so much! Especially thanks to wololo for the competition.

And really guys, if any of you is a good graphics designer and you want to make icons for VitaShell, please contact me: theofficialflow1996@gmail.com. I'm just needing some small icons for now (battery icons, folder&file icon).

TheFloW
javito

Post by javito »

Well, i dont know if this is possible but since the release of this tool, is it possible to just copy/paste the app.db directly into the vita through the ftp server instead of doing the hole email process thingy?

note: for some reason the ftp server on 0.4 is not working for me, when i click the select button the server starts but when i try to connect it gets stuck and list and never shows me anything, and if i dismiss the ftp msg the app hangs and i have to load it again
javito

Post by javito »

jesus christ i just bought a mini on the ps store to find out when i connect my vita to my ps3 that the game is not listed there to transfer it to my vita…. this is random BS@$%#^$@ why the freak most psp games cant be transfered from ps3 to vita? the only one so far iv been able to transfer is that rocoloco carnival demo, but nothing else… is there something special i need to do to fix this?i bought this game to use the signed bubble feature of vitashell :'(
javito

Post by javito »

i guess this threat is dead too since 0.4 has not been published here :(

note: btw the ftp crashing thing only happens on 0.4, i tried 0.3 and it was fine, good job with this app :)

Return to “Revitalize Competition”