- Launch homebrews (however, most of the homebrews cannot exit to VitaShell. The vitasdk doesn't allow homebrews to exit correctly yet. It forgets to sceKernelFreeMemBlock for example).
- Read and write to pspemu (the folder starting with ms) and cache0.
- Read vs0:data/external (the folder starting with sd), vs0:sys/external (the folder starting with sd), app0, music0, photo0 and sa0.
- File browser with copy-paste, delete, rename, new folder. Press square to mark an entry
- RAR/7ZIP/ZIP support
- Text viewer
- Hex viewer (press square when you are in text viewer, press square again to switch back to text viewer)
- Photo viewer (beta state)
- Built-in FTP supporting all directories (press SELECT)
3.18 VitaTV with 1.05 Unity
3.50 PS Vita with 1.06 Unity
- xerpi for vita2dlib and FTPVita
- gblaarg for fex
- yifanlu for Rejuvenate
- All who contributed to the vitasdk
Download 0.3Changelog 0.3:
- Added translation support. See translation_readme.txt for more details.
- Added move ability (only possible within same partition).
- Added tabulator support in text viewer.
- Removed 'Paste', 'Delete', 'Rename' and 'New folder' in read-only partitions.
- Fixed size string of files over 1GB.
- Fixed alphabetical sorting.
- Fixed battery percent bug being -1% on PSM Dev Assistant.
- Added ability to sign PSP homebrews.
- Added sleep prevention when using FTP, deleting and copying files.
- Added a scrollbar.
- Added date and time to info bar.
- Added correct enter and cancel buttons assignment.
- Added some cosmetic changes.
- Fixed crash when deleting marked entries.
- Copied entries now still rest in clipboard after pasting them.
- The application now cleans itself before launching homebrews.