Today i want to release my Quake port for Rejuvenate!
It's based on winQuake ( https://github.com/id-Software/Quake/tr ... r/WinQuake ) and it supports both Shareware and Full version of Quake.
The packet you can download here contains the free shareware version. If you want to use your full installation of Quake you just have to add pak1.pak file to id1 folder.
- Native 960x544 resolution!
- Sound support
- Support for shareware and full versions of Quake
- Native support to both PSVITA analogs
- Variable camera sensibility for right analog in option menu
- Touch and retrotouch support
- Danzeff keyboard for Quake console usage
- Different hidden settings unlocked in Options Menu (FOV, Depth of Field, Crosshair...)
- Add network multiplayer support
- Improve sound quality
- Switch to hardware GPU rendering
- Add gyroscope support
- Left Analog / Digital Pad = Move player
- Right Analog = Move camera
- O / X = Jump
- R Trigger / Square = Shoot
- Triangle = Change Weapon
- L Trigger = Run
- idSoftware for winQuake engine.
- MasterFeizz for ctrQuake source which i studied to understand how winQuake works.
- xerpi for vita2dlib.
- Place the id1 folder in the root of your PSVITA through FTP Vita
- Launch vitaQuake
GitHub Repository: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/vitaQuake