Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Need Help Please: PS VITA Hack questions

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
Baller22

Need Help Please: PS VITA Hack questions

Post by Baller22 »

Thanks for your time, any help is greatly appreciated

Ok so I just picked up a new ps vita from gamestop and It has FW 3.35. What can I do?

My goal is to be able to play n64 roms on native ps vita settings ("full speed") but while still retaining the ability to play my game ps vita physical game cartridges that I have purchased.

( I will settle for non native psp speeds if I really have to, to achieve this)
(u may ask why not buy a psp? Well I want to do it on vita sorry lol :mrgreen:)

Also- is this video (regarding a VHBL 3.60 hack) genuine or a scam and should I do it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26caCVHRWUA

My questions:

1.) I am currently on FW 3.35, should I update to 3.60; or a different FW?, (is this even possible?)
(can't access ps store w/ out update :( )

2.) Is there such thing as" full speed" emulation of n64 games for ps vita?

3.) will I be able to play my ps vita game cartridges bought from gamestop still. and access new ps vita games if i do this (and retain full functionality like back touchpad and touchscreen support)?

4.) Is VHBL the best option (especially for N64 emulation) or am I better off with something else ( I don't really know the difference between VHBL and other hacks)

5.) What are so called "Custom Bubbles" I have heard of them but have absolutely no idea what they are can someone clarify?

Thanks again, any replies greatly appreciated! :D
Advertising
NetPhantom

Re: Need Help Please: PS VITA Hack questions

Post by NetPhantom »

1) Check this guide and what suits your needs:
http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... SVITA.html .

2)with henkaku its possible to create a N64 emulator for the vita, or you can check if there is already one for rejuvenate.

3)yes.

4)if there isnt an emulator for rejuvenate then yes.

5)before henkaku the only possible way to run hacks on the vita was through the internal emulated psp and you had to have an exploited game and start it to enter an eCFW, Custom Bubbles are homebrews that you could install and play directly on the ps vita livearea(the vita's interface).

Hope this helps you :D
Advertising
Baller22

Post by Baller22 »

Thanks for the reply,
I recently updated to 3.60 and now am realizing it was a mistake. Nonetheless, I was able to get a "custom bubble" from a hacker on YouTube who goes by "F3bruary". For a small fee he made a backup for me on my account and I just followed on screen instructions to get VHBL. I now have the n64 Daedalus emulator, and a whole bunch of other roms/emulators for snes nes and gameboy

How do I add/remove emulators if I wanted to though? (It has an ftp server as well)
P3T3

Post by P3T3 »

You paid!
go to http://henkaku.xyz on your vita
follow instructions and you will have full access to file system, you can then add and remove emu and roms plus you can have the emu bubbles!!

Return to “Rejuvenate”