Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

This App key is invalid because the device seed.....

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
arcangelnew

This App key is invalid because the device seed.....

Post by arcangelnew »

I´m gettin this error,

I had followed the tutorial step by step, doing all the stuff being sure to close the email app instead of pressing OK, and this fu*k still doesnt work, after I install the vita defiler I got an error about:

Failed the authentication to execute application.

I had tried both methods in both PSM and PSM for unity, on unity it doesn{t even show the vita defiler after the instalation, in PSM it shows it but it crashes with the error above, Already searched in the forum but no luck with a correct solution for my problem, and everytime I use the PSM+ site to get new key I got exacly the same files, with the same error, This app key is invalid blah blah blah, See attachment pic.

FW 3.36
PSM version 1.14
PSM for unity 1.06

all file downloaded from wololo site.

Any help will be appreciated.
Advertising
Attachments
Sin título.png
Sin título.png (36.05 KiB) Viewed 12663 times
Eddy777

Re: This App key is invalid because the device seed.....

Post by Eddy777 »

I am right with you too. I am having the same problem. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.
Advertising
King Clyde

Re: This App key is invalid because the device seed.....

Post by King Clyde »

Eddy777 wrote:I am right with you too. I am having the same problem. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.
I had that issue too, there's not really a thing you can do except wait for another exploit.

Return to “Rejuvenate”