Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CATSFC-libretro-vita 1.1.0 - New release of Snes9x 1.43

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
humbertosnk

Re: CATSFC-libretro-vita 1.1.0 - New release of Snes9x 1.43

Post by humbertosnk »

Thank you very much for this emulator! :D.

I just found a flaw, player 2 is always on, so the 2 player games have issues (like mario kart).

Sorry my bad english, very thanks from Chile ;D
Advertising
neko0o

Post by neko0o »

Great! Skogaby for Month's employed ;)
Advertising
exsinner

Post by exsinner »

I keep getting crashes, it will only happen if I abuse save/load state too much. Seems like theres some slowdown, the fps remains the same but you can actually feel some jittering, it doesnt happened ofter but when it does it doesnt last that long.
hololo

Post by hololo »

I can not find the button to get in the menu to change the screen resolution etc. Have already tried many button combination ;) Thank you for the good emulator!
b2p1mp

Post by b2p1mp »

i just setup dev assistant 1.06 and using 444 speed I am getting nearly perfect results on many games. The controls are bugged, you control player 1 and 2 at the same time. This makes it so you can't play some games at all.
Twenty Minutes Into the Future
ViRGE

Post by ViRGE »

hololo wrote:I can not find the button to get in the menu to change the screen resolution etc. Have already tried many button combination ;) Thank you for the good emulator!
L+R
gigazig

Post by gigazig »

CATSFC has a bug since forever. There is no sound in Soul Blazer. The original dev was made aware of this but didn't fix it, so it was ported over to the Vita. Any chance for a fix here?
Malachi

Post by Malachi »

gigazig wrote:CATSFC has a bug since forever. There is no sound in Soul Blazer. The original dev was made aware of this but didn't fix it, so it was ported over to the Vita. Any chance for a fix here?
What region rom are you using? I played Soul Blazer NA rom and I had no problems from start to finish. Sound was perfect with solid 60fps. Did you make sure that sound was enabled in the emu menu?
asmodin88

Post by asmodin88 »

Thank you for this amazing Release, most Games run really well on full Speed with only a few sound glitches here and there.

However, as someone mentioned before, it is impossible to select 1 Player mode in games like Super Mario Kart (therefore making the game not playable) and i also have Issues with games with High-Res Menus or Texts. A good Example would be Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2), where the game is usually working perfectly fine, but as soon as you enter a Menu or the Text Box appears on the Screen, it is impossible to read anything really.

Oh and as someone already mentioned before, a 50 Frames limiter for PAL games would be amazing.
gigazig

Post by gigazig »

Malachi wrote:
gigazig wrote:CATSFC has a bug since forever. There is no sound in Soul Blazer. The original dev was made aware of this but didn't fix it, so it was ported over to the Vita. Any chance for a fix here?
What region rom are you using? I played Soul Blazer NA rom and I had no problems from start to finish. Sound was perfect with solid 60fps. Did you make sure that sound was enabled in the emu menu?
Seems like it's an issue with the PAL rom. Thanks

Return to “Rejuvenate”