Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] gui4Rejuvenate for Windows

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
nickxab

Re: [Release] gui4Rejuvenate for Windows

Post by nickxab »

aye ! nice one :D
Advertising
iPhone 7 128GB Gold iOS 12.1.1 b3 Jailbroken
PS3 CECHL04 with REBUG 4.84.2
PS Vita Wi-Fi/3G OFW 3.70 (Trinity)
PSP 1004 TA-079 v3 with 6.61 ME 2.3
PSP 2004 with 6.61 ME 2.3
PS2 Slim SCPH-75004 + Free McBoot 1.94
xTeare

Post by xTeare »

Can I use your great idea in vLtHD ?
:)
Advertising
panos738s

Post by panos738s »

Can you PM me the source code?

Thanks.
PSP 3000 03g - 6.20 LME 2.3 (Perma)
PSV 1000 - 3.60 VHBL & HENkaku [WE NEED ARK]
Lucif3r

Post by Lucif3r »

yifanlu wrote:Is this really easier than dragging a file into run_homebrew.bat? I was originally going to include a GUI but I thought the BAT script was simpler.

Some people need a gui for everything... Drag-dropping is perfectly fine imo. If it had required manual input in cmd or similar(like ADB, for example) then yeah, a GUI would probably be preferable.
scarfaceguns93

Post by scarfaceguns93 »

sega dude wrote:
reprep wrote:My homebrews are listed fine but as soon as i click one, I always get the VitaDefilerUnity.exe not found error. It is there and it works fine via the batch file. I also chose the Unity Mode.
Edit: I figured out the issue. It was my mistake. I'll fix this bug and release a new version ASAP.
Edit 2: The fixed version is now available. Get it from the same download link in the original post.
I'm also stuck with that error no matter what version i choose even after downloading the new version :/
sega dude

Post by sega dude »

scarfaceguns93 wrote: I'm also stuck with that error no matter what version i choose even after downloading the new version :/
Are you sure you are using the new version? In gui4Rejuvenate go to Settings > About to make sure. It should say "Version 0.0.0.2" if it is the new version.
Vita 1101 3.60
PlayStation TV 3.60
PS3 Phat 4.76
30Wditch

Post by 30Wditch »

I got the same issue, gui version is 0.0.0.2 with psm unity.
VitaDefilerUnity.exe not found.
In my rejuvenate folder the file is called VitaDefiler.exe (wihout unity)
I can drag and drop w/o problems.

Edit: Renaming the VitaDefiler.exe to VitaDefilerUnity.exe did the trick
xTeare

Post by xTeare »

You need to have installed the newest Version of Rejuvenate in order to use the PSM Unity and the GUI4Rejuvenate Unity method
30Wditch

Post by 30Wditch »

I have the latest rejuvenate and I'm running psm Unity.
After renaming it to VitaDefilerUnity.exe The gui works.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Nifty little GUI - I get the same problem as the others here - trying to run homebrew through the GUI with PSM Unity, it gives the message that it can't find VitaDefilerUnity.exe.
It's because when running the setup.bat, it gets copied just as "VitaDefiler.exe" (COPY /Y "vitadefiler\VitaDefiler.exe" "VitaDefiler.exe") (no matter if you choose to setup for PSM Dev or PSM Dev Unity) and not VitaDefilerUnity.exe. so it just needs the path to be changed in the gui, minor issue anyway.

Just a suggestion/addition - you should add an option to the settings where you can define a path to a folder for the homebrew (v)ELFs (that populates the list in the GUI), and set the default to something like "./Homebrew" ("."- folder the gui.exe is in of course), kinda like you do with the current "rejuvenate directory" setting :-) I like to keep my homebrew in a separated folder, otherwise it just becomes a big structural mess! Also consider adding support for showing folders in the list (subfolders in the "Homebrew" folder, example: "./Homebrew/Emus/SNES/****"), to give it some structural order and hierarchy - it's nice to categorize one's homebrew files :)

Hope my input is useful!
If you want, you can share the source code with me and I'll look at it, though it's been years since I've worked with Visual Studio haha - but it'd be nice to just inspect it :)

Return to “Rejuvenate”