Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] gui4Rejuvenate for Windows

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
sega dude

Re: [Release] gui4Rejuvenate for Windows

Post by sega dude »

I'm a bit confused about why people keep having this problem. I am using the latest version of Rejuvenate (0.3.3) and I have both VitaDefiler.exe and VitaDefilerUnity.exe in my Rejuvenate directory. So I assumed it was like this for everyone. In the "vitadefiler" sub directory in the Rejuvenate folder has VitaDefilerUnity.exe in it. When set to PSM Unity mode, the gui looks for VitaDefilerUnity.exe, and if it doesn't find it, it shows the error message. I originally set up my Rejuvenate install for PSM Dev, then later reran setup.bat to set it up for PSM Unity. Perhaps this is why my Rejuvenate directory has both VitaDefiler.exe and VitaDefilerUnity.exe?
Advertising
Vita 1101 3.60
PlayStation TV 3.60
PS3 Phat 4.76
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

The latest version is actually 0.3.4 - http://yifan.lu/p/rejuvenate/

You can see there's only a "VitaDefiler.exe" in the "vitadefiler" subfolder, and there's no mention of VitaDefilerUnity.exe (only .dll) in any files - perhaps it was changed with 0.3.4 to keep consistency? It's the same file anyway, so makes sense.

This is why: "VitaDefiler functionality moved to DLL--allows implementation of better frontends"
Advertising
sega dude

Post by sega dude »

I wasn't aware Rejuvenate 0.3.4 was out. Due to the changes in 0.3.4, I need to update gui4Rejuvenate to work with it. I'm almost done with gui4Rejuvenate 0.0.0.3, which will officially support Rejuvenate 0.3.4. I'll try to have it out by the end of the day today.

Edit:
gui4Rejuvenate 0.0.0.3 has been released. Download it from the download link on the original post.
Vita 1101 3.60
PlayStation TV 3.60
PS3 Phat 4.76
sega dude

Post by sega dude »

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to let everyone know that the next version of gui4Rejuvenate, version 0.0.0.4 will have the most requested feature: the ability to set your own separate homebrew directory.

Edit:
gui4Rejuvenate 0.0.0.4 has been released. Download it from the download link on the original post.

Last bumped by sega dude on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:57 pm.
Vita 1101 3.60
PlayStation TV 3.60
PS3 Phat 4.76

Return to “Rejuvenate”