gui4Rejuvenate is a user-friendly graphical front end for Yifan Lu's Rejuvenate. It is simply a graphical front end, and requires Rejuvenate. It is meant to be dropped into your Rejuvenate directory, but you may set a path to your Rejuvenate installation in the settings.
It's simple to use. Just select the homebrew elf from the list box and click "Run Homebrew". Start PSM Dev or PSM Unity on your Vita (depending on mode, it defaults to PSM Dev on first run) and your homebrew will run on your Vita.
Should run on Windows XP up. Windows XP users will require .Net Framework 4 to be installed, but if you are running Rejuvenate, it should already be installed.
- Automatically finds and lists homebrew in your Rejuvenate directory
- Supports both PSM Dev and PSM Unity
- Run RPC or Package Install from the Utilities menu
- "Run RPC" in the Utilities menu crashes VitaDefiler/VitaDefilerUnity. Not sure why this is, but I don't believe it's specific to this application. (Fixed in version 0.3 with Rejuvenate 0.3.4)
0.1 (Released 9/9/15)
- Initial release
- Fixed a bug that may make PSM Unity mode not work.
- Support for Rejuvenate 0.3.4
- Support for Rejuvenate 0.3.4's debug mode
- Ability to set you own homebrew directory
- Added PSM+ option to Utilities menu that goes directly to the PSM+ page
- Settings window can no longer be unnecessarily maximized or resized
Page on /downloads