Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CyanogenVita File Manager [Discussion]

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
Joel16

Re: CyanogenVita File Manager [Discussion]

Post by Joel16 »

On another thought, I wonder if anyone would be interested for the whole UI to be ported to the Rejuvenate or VHBL. I won't be initiating this though, if any developer wants to take over, then sure I'd help out but that's about it. The source is open, so anyone can do anything with it, as long as proper credits are given. Pretty sure its possible now with vita2dlib.

PS. Incase you don't know what "UI" I'm talking about: http://joel16.github.io/CyanogenPSP/ (Use landscape mode if you're on mobile or the images will be badly scaled)
Advertising
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

I have decided to cancel this project due to the lack of motivation and unavailability of the device. Moderators please lock this thread.
Advertising
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

Good thing no one locked this so now that I can finally say the project has been resumed, at least somewhat resumed for my own experiments.

Yeah this now runs under henkaku, and works mostly well. It's mainly for experimental purposes, so I can learn more about handling files and such. I may plan to release it later on if it's well received.

Return to “Rejuvenate”