Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Help with Rejuvenate for Unity

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
LilUglyJo.

Help with Rejuvenate for Unity

Post by LilUglyJo. »

My ps vita firmware is on 3.18

I followed all the steps on the readme in installing rejuvenate, but my PSM Dev for unity app keeps asking for an update. Also i cant seem to install the vitadefiler on my vita.
Advertising
baadaq

Re: Help with Rejuvenate for Unity

Post by baadaq »

the program is asking for an update because it's doest not recognize your license, redo the step 2 in the tutorial (send email and check the 2 imgs then run setup.bat)
Advertising
SaltySticks

Post by SaltySticks »

baadaq wrote:the program is asking for an update because it's doest not recognize your license, redo the step 2 in the tutorial (send email and check the 2 imgs then run setup.bat)
That's actually not true, it is asking for an update because he probably installed the wrong version of the dev app, (The unit dev app should be installed using the package installer on 3.18 or under, while it has to be installed using the EML trick if you are above the required firmware for the package installer)
shiznit666

Post by shiznit666 »

hi i don know if you can help me, i have rejuvenate up and running but the game boy advance emulator is not functioning, is there a way for it to work?
SaltySticks

Post by SaltySticks »

shiznit666 wrote:hi i don know if you can help me, i have rejuvenate up and running but the game boy advance emulator is not functioning, is there a way for it to work?
What do you mean by it not being able to function? Does it crash while you load up the .elf file?
One thing I've noticed is if you use psp2shell, things are more likely to crash (At least for me)
LilUglyJo.

Post by LilUglyJo. »

SaltySticks wrote:
baadaq wrote:the program is asking for an update because it's doest not recognize your license, redo the step 2 in the tutorial (send email and check the 2 imgs then run setup.bat)
That's actually not true, it is asking for an update because he probably installed the wrong version of the dev app, (The unit dev app should be installed using the package installer on 3.18 or under, while it has to be installed using the EML trick if you are above the required firmware for the package installer)
I installed the Dev app with package installer (im on 3.18)
SaltySticks

Post by SaltySticks »

LilUglyJo. wrote:
SaltySticks wrote:
I installed the Dev app with package installer (im on 3.18)
Are you sure you installed the right one?

Hold on the app till the three dots appear then click information and it should give you a version, paste it here.
There is also an update file you can install using the package installer if you are on 1.05 but I am unable to find anything related to thee said 'file'.

EDIT: try installing this file through the package installer (It is the 1.14 update which you need for firmware version 3.18) https://mega.nz/#sitetransfer!W1stMjA3M ... wwLG51bGxd
LilUglyJo.

Post by LilUglyJo. »

awesome , thanks, i was on 1.05
LilUglyJo.

Post by LilUglyJo. »

Hold on the app till the three dots appear then click information and it should give you a version, paste it here.
There is also an update file you can install using the package installer if you are on 1.05 but I am unable to find anything related to thee said 'file'.

EDIT: try installing this file through the package installer (It is the 1.14 update which you need for firmware version 3.18) https://mega.nz/#sitetransfer!W1stMjA3M ... wwLG51bGxd[/quote]

I tried installing this file but it fails during the promoting part wih this code (c2-10526-4)
SaltySticks

Post by SaltySticks »

LilUglyJo. wrote:Hold on the app till the three dots appear then click information and it should give you a version, paste it here.

EDIT: try installing this file through the package installer (It is the 1.14 update which you need for firmware version 3.18) https://mega.nz/#sitetransfer!W1stMjA3M ... wwLG51bGxd
I tried installing this file but it fails during the promoting part wih this code (c2-10526-4)[/quote]
Sorry, I posted the wrong link, that update was for psv firmware 3.35/3.38 ;;--;;

It seems like you are on the right version, I think a quick refresh of the database might fix it:
Step 1. Turn on airplane mode
Step 2. Turn off your psv
Step 3. Hold the 'R' button + PS button + Power button and you should turn on into safe mode
Step 4. Go down and click on 'Rebuild database'

If this does not work then I really do not know, maybe someone with more experienced on your firmware might help ^^

Return to “Rejuvenate”