Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

After mr gas message, unity doesnt install

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
Zarkiya

After mr gas message, unity doesnt install

Post by Zarkiya » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:23 pm

hello bros,

I followed all the instructions on how to install the unity kit (prerequisite to run homebrews).
I even reached the last step, saw the secret message from mr gas but that was it.
The notification bubble didnt show unity install.. And i went back to step 5 to retry but now i dont even see mr gas's message, which i saw before...

I dont know which step i messed up and re-trying it doesnt trigger the message/install...
Do you turn your wifi back on after the last step and unpause the game update...?

Guidance please :'(
(Im running on 3.51)
Advertising

Zarkiya

Re: After mr gas message, unity doesnt install

Post by Zarkiya » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Oh and thanks in advance !!
Advertising

zeest

Post by zeest » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:39 pm

I would restart completely and try again. Once you pause the update and turn off your wifi, you do not turn it back on.

SaltySticks

Post by SaltySticks » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Zarkiya wrote:hello bros,

I followed all the instructions on how to install the unity kit (prerequisite to run homebrews).
I even reached the last step, saw the secret message from mr gas but that was it.
The notification bubble didnt show unity install.. And i went back to step 5 to retry but now i dont even see mr gas's message, which i saw before...

I dont know which step i messed up and re-trying it doesnt trigger the message/install...
Do you turn your wifi back on after the last step and unpause the game update...?

(Im running on 3.51)

Are you using a GMAIL email on your ps vita?
Have you rebuilt the database?
Have you got airplane mode on?

Zarkiya

Post by Zarkiya » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:06 am

SaltySticks wrote:

(Im running on 3.51)

Hey man, thanks for your response. The answer is yes to all three of your question.

SaltySticks

Post by SaltySticks » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:38 am

Zarkiya wrote:
SaltySticks wrote:

(Im running on 3.51)

Hey man, thanks for your response. The answer is yes to all three of your question.
Are you using a psvita 1000, or 2000?
I've noticed that it doesn't want to install on the ps vita if you are using the internal memory of the vita 2000 (Might be just me)
An another problem might be that you have not transferred the files properly (Using QCMA, the app on the psvita should show a couple of MB and before you transfer it) The ps vita and sony cma ignores some of the files before they are transferred, while QCMA, gets rid of that restriction and allows all the files to be copied over

Return to “Rejuvenate”