Thanks my friend, I copied the 4 files you told me to copy in any folder and subfolder of rejuvenate, now it has found it and it is appearing on my vitamummysboy wrote:I ran the SETUP.BAT as a 'user'
If you are still getting the appkey not found error a file must have been missed. The 4 files I moved into the support folder are the keys it needs (they have to be added into unity program first though)
If it can't find the exe when running as admin - try right clicking the exe and checking the run as admin always in the file properties.
If it helps I managed it on win7 x64.
I have very limited knowledge on this hack but I will try and help out buddy. (It doesn't get easier when actually trying to run homebrew lol)
I originally only had them in the "support" folder, seems for me they needed to be in a different folder (I suppose it must be the root folder where the SETUP.BAT is. )
Edit: oh ****, after I tapped on the defiler within the psm dev *** it said it needs to be updated and now it says "Playstation Mobile Developers's License could not be confirmed."
Edit2:ok, after repeating the licensing thing it's there again.
I'm ready for new troubles!