my License email only got 4 attachments, but you said it's 5 ?
it still says Failed to authenticate to execute application
Please re-create a Device Seed and App Key using PSM Studio or Publishing Unity
anyone, please advise
* .NET Framework 2.0 - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... px?id=1639
* .NET Framework 4.0 - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=17851
* Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... aspx?id=29
* Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (x86) - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... px?id=5555
* Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (x64) - https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/downloa ... x?id=14632
(If you are unsure which one, download both. At least one will install correctly.)
your "PSM_SDK_1.21.02.exe" (if you dont have it, download it here: http://psm-resource.np.dl.playstation.n ... .21.02.exe
) should be on the same folder as rejuvenate..FIRST you must run "setup.bat"
after connecting vita to pc and opening PSM DEV(on your vita) and "run_publisher_utility.bat"(on pc), you will be able to see your device name in tab "key management", which is a serial number..copy that to the device name here
make sure you are using a GMAIL(don't user others email) open your gmail on your vita and then you might see 5 files
"6 - Close the PSM Dev Assistant, then check your emails from the "Email" application in your PSVita
7 - Touch one of the attachment icons
8 - An error will show up, DONT PRESS OK, close the email app and start it again. Go to step 7 for each file "
the rest you follow normally..
just follow it and you will be able to do it