Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Development thread] VHL : Vita Homebrew Loader

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Re: [Development thread] VHL : Vita Homebrew Loader

Post by Acid_Snake »

Perhaps if we can trigger the exploit and psm+ with android things would be much more convinient.
Advertising
SaltySticks

Post by SaltySticks »

Acid_Snake wrote:Perhaps if we can trigger the exploit and psm+ with android things would be much more convinient.
Technically speaking, you can do that with the email trick anytime as long as you have an android device, I don't think anyone is going to port over PSM anytime soon to android so the only thing I could think of is making a hotspot and a FTP server from your android device and just sending over homebrew on the already launched psm dev app with the exploit from the android phone.
Advertising
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

awes wrote:but in the long run nobody would turn on his computer every single time he wants to play his vita/select a new game. That's just far too inconvenient.
Lol do people actually shut their PC's off? "That's just far too inconvenient."
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
awes

Post by awes »

"Lol do people actually shut their PC's off? "That's just far too inconvenient."
Well, my computer runs around 7-8 hours a day, I guess it's similar for most people,
yet, in the big majority of the cases, when I play on a portable device my computer is not switched on or I am not even within the area of my wireless network.

The PsVita is without a doubt a casual device, yet it can run titles that aren't quite as casual, I agree.
But ANYTHING that's to be made in the form of homebrew for the vita is naturally not going to be stuff you're playing for hours. It's stuff you play for 15 minutes for filling a boring waiting time, or stuff you play for one level and then change to another game, and another...

I bought the vita for different scenarios than my ps3 etc. I play it when I'm lazy and bored. It's somewhere between smartphone games and Ps3/4 games.
When my big screened computer is anyway already turned on I wouldn't bother doing all these extra steps to play vita homebrew (apart from if it's really one heck of a game).
Maybe right in the beginning, cause it's new and I'm a curious person. But it'd abolish itself after the latest a week due to the inconvenience.
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

I was just saying I never shut my PC off. It goes to sleep once in a while. It's a media server, workhorse.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
Jazoolee ahamed

Post by Jazoolee ahamed »

I'm new to vita hacking can anyone tell me what is this uvl,psp shell, vhl please
PSN-Jazoolee ahamed
Rejuvenate
Henkaku,Adrenaline
Enso
PS Vita 3.60
Ruben_Wolfe

Post by Ruben_Wolfe »

Any progress on the menu?

Return to “Rejuvenate”