Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[OPEN]Settings issues with Retroarch, help!

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
RagahRagah

[OPEN]Settings issues with Retroarch, help!

Post by RagahRagah »

1. I've had a specific command (R+Select) set as a toggle for fast forward. I noticed last night I was having issues with that and was paranoid that maybe something was wrong with Retroarch. But it now would appear that there's merely an issue with the fast forwarding because when I went back to look at the settings it appeared that was not the command. In fact, it won't even let me use a combination of buttons but merely one button to toggle fast forward and that doesn't seem to work either. Next to the description of the function and what number it says "(NA)" and I'm wondering if that was there before. Why would it suddenly not be applicable? I'm thinking maybe I'm just missing a detail or have forgotten one since I haven't had to do it in so long. So if that's the case I need a reminder; how do I set a fast forward toggle command in Retroarch?

*EDIT* after going back and playing a little bit more I'm thinking this is more than just a mere button combination issue. Was finding that somehow holding the B button in one of the games I was playing which is supposed to make your character run instead made my character stand still. This wasn't the case when using a different emulator. Everything seems to look a bit different under input settings but I'm not really sure how to work any of it and it now it says N/A next to all kinds of commands and settings. Could this possibly just be a settings corruption issue? Either way, is it possible to Nuke the settings and start from scratch?

2. I have a lot of roms that I add to favorites but I notice that a lot of them constantly disappear off the list. I re-add a lot of them, but eventually a bunch of them once again disappear. What could be the reason for this and what can I do to make this stop?

Thanks!
Advertising
Last edited by CPUzX on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved to "Support" section.

Return to “Support”