Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

h-encore with Mac OS 10.8.5 Mountain Lion?

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
MeowDude

h-encore with Mac OS 10.8.5 Mountain Lion?

Post by MeowDude »

I recently switched from a maxed out G780 to a 2007 Mac Mini because I was fed up with WIndows 10, I threw in an SSD, a T7600, and I plan on upgrading the ram. I also used MLPostFactor and a plist edit to install 10.8.5 Mountain Lion on this mac.

I notice that a lot of programs for PS Vita hacking are windows oriented and Mac users are sort of left with either manual terminal/command line binaries and sometimes just nothing, just curious, has anyone gotten h-encore installed on a 3.68 PS Vita using Mac OS 10.8.5? I can install 10.9.x to 10.11.x and MABYE 10.12.x on another partition via MacPostFactor but I really really don't want to as this is a lot of work, and OSX El Capitan runs like s*** on my 11 year old hardware for obvious reasons. If someone has gotten this to work on a legacy mac please list the links to the stuff you used and some tips and workarounds, I can figure this out with time but if someone could make this easier for me, and by extension anyone who reads this that'd be great.

tl;dr If you have gotten an h-encore install working with a pre-2009 mac please link the stuff you used and share any workarounds and tips you have for inexperienced users and lazy users such as myself.

I guess worst case I dig out my G780 but at that point I might as well just grab a PSP-3000 since I was going to get one eventually anyway.
Advertising

Return to “Support”