Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[OPEN] Can't pair controllers and have no buttons after MinivitaTV install! Help!

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
FRR35H

[OPEN] Can't pair controllers and have no buttons after MinivitaTV install! Help!

Post by FRR35H »

I installed The Flows plugins yesterday as described on his readme in Github, and once installation was complete, offcourse I have no physical button use anymore on the Vita. However, I also can't seem to pair the controllers, whether they be a DS3 or DS4.
The DS4 gives an error saying "Could not find a profile supported by this system".
The DS3 I followed the tutorial with two different controllers and added 1 to the MAC address, still no connection.
Bluetooth works. I have paired devices to them in the past and the vita shows it recognises the DS4 controller, just won't pair.
Problem I have is I can't uninstall the the plugins because they are in ur0 and the only way we can access ur0 is with vitashell/moleculashell and they don't support touch screen commands (would be great if they could!).
Does anyone know a way out of this mess? Is there a way I can access vitashell via touchscreen commands and delete the plugin or edit the tai config?
I rather not have the plugin installed if it's not going to work for me and revert to the standard vita controlls. I mean it's only me playing it anyway.

Thanks in advance.
Advertising

Return to “Support”