Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[OPEN] Previous PSN purchases and trophies on Henkaku?

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
ramy125

[OPEN] Previous PSN purchases and trophies on Henkaku?

Post by ramy125 »

Apologies in advance if this has been covered elsewhere but I've searched and searched and cannot find a definitive answer.

I re-purchased a vita because I had purchased many games on PSN store when I owned my first console, and I own a lot of PS+ titles too.
I want to play these titles legit and earn the trophies on them, HOWEVER I also want to run Hankaku, which is currently installed.
I don't want to play backups yet, and when I do, it wont be for trophies, I'm mainly interested in emulators for now.

I know some of the games will require me to update past 3.60 to play which is why i didn't just play them all legit before installing henkaku.

My question is, with hankaku + enso installed and PSN spoofing to 3.68 turned on, would it be safe to access my purchased games, download, play and earn trophies on them (all previously legit purchases) ??

Just to clarify, I dont want to cheat or earn trophies on backups. I only want to earn trophies on legit store purchases, whilst running Henkaku at the same time.

Thanks in advance for reading. :P
Advertising
Taronish3

Re: [OPEN] Previous PSN purchases and trophies on Henkaku?

Post by Taronish3 »

Hi if I can download game off PSN do it, it's no crime.
And spoof is a risk to console and PSN account of a ban.
Advertising
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy

Return to “Support”