Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSTV 3.67+whitelist can´t install DLC

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
toshibe

PSTV 3.67+whitelist can´t install DLC

Post by toshibe »

Hello I from Chile so my english isn't the best but I'm going to do my best.
I'm have a Playstation TV in 3.67, before update I had Henkaku but in september I updated my console to play Danganronpa V3 and I download and Install the Voice DLC, then in November I install the whitelist (Psvimgtools Easy FrontEnd 1.7.4) to play all games without the PSTV support and it works.
Later I updated my system to 3.67 and everything is fine.
Now I buyed two physical english region games, Hyperdimension Neptune 2 and 3.
Now I have troubleshoting triying to install the Voice DLC for the Neptune 3, all DLC downloaded have the same problem, they always stuck in "waiting to Install".
I remove and put the cartridges and open te game but nothing happen, I tried to install the DLC press them but nothing happens.
Now I´m start thinking maybe the whitelist hacks unable me to install DLC so I removed and deleted from my memory all data from PSP games (Roco-Loco VHBL and Pets for the whitelist) then I tried to install again but nothing happens, maybe the whitelist hack works yet.

Then I want know if this problem with install DLC is because the whitelist, if this is the problem how I can remove it to install the DLC?
How I have a PSTV I gonna patch again my console to have the whitelist so I really glad if somebody can help me.

Thanks for advance and best regards.
Advertising

Return to “Support”