Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[OPEN] PSP-PSN games on HenkakuEnso 3.60

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Zanfire77

[OPEN] PSP-PSN games on HenkakuEnso 3.60

Post by Zanfire77 »

Hi all, I've searched alot through the web or this forum but I can't find a clear answer to my problem, so I hope to not breaking any forum rule by posting my "case" :) .

[Scenario]
I own both Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together as PSN games for my PSVita with OFW 3.67. Both these games are NOT whitelisted for PSTV in Europe, so they can't be downloaded or launched "legally" on the PSTV. Because of this I installed Henkaku 3.60 on my PSTV, with Enso, applying the "patch" in order to whitelist the two games. Everything went fine, but, as a result, as you know, I can't download the two games from PSN anymore. So, I try to copy the two games through cma/qcma from OFW PSVita to PC and from PC to CFW PSTV, but I get an error when trying to copy the files from PC to PSTV (The error is something like "Can't copy some of the content. The file is corrupt, try again"). This don't happen if I copy PSVita games (like Demon Gaze, for example), but only with PSP games. For what I founded with my researches, it seem it's impossible to copy PSP games from a FW to a lower one through cma/Qcma.

[Question]
So, my question is, is there any way to play the two mentioned PSP games (FFT and TOLUCT) on my CFW PSTV as a regular "boubble" application, in a "legal" way (without emulation or by using other's iso, for example), enjoying the ability to upload saves to PSN (as I already do with PSVita games) in order to download them on the OFW PSVita if I need to play mobile? I own an old PS3 but it's not capable to go online or on Wi-Fi anymore, so I can't use it for file transfer (but if it's necessary I can put my hands on a working one, I think)

Thank you very much for any help you can provide.
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: [OPEN] PSP-PSN games on HenkakuEnso 3.60

Post by fate6 »

You can decrypt the CMA backups then just transfer them over to be used with Adrenaline on the PSTV.
If you must have boobles for each you could try Adrenaline bubble booter or the like and use clone boobles as the base games.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Support”