Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

C2-12828-1 error on VHBB and PSN Store

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Nio9345

C2-12828-1 error on VHBB and PSN Store

Post by Nio9345 »

For some reason, since yesterday I get this error on VHBB and Store. I don't get it immediately but after a few seconds on the Store when I browse my Download list and scroll a few games later. As for VHBB I get it when the application is building and possibly downloading it's database at the loading screen and it never goes beyond that. I have ENSO installed with SD2VITA and reNpDrm and reStore. I hope my WiFi board isn't broken. :cry:
Advertising
dmaskell92

Re: C2-12828-1 error on VHBB and PSN Store

Post by dmaskell92 »

Might sound strange, but have you tried rebooting fully?

I.E. hold your power button for about 30 seconds until the unit fully shuts off. Then turn it back on.
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
randname

Post by randname »

Well, are you using renpdrm/restore together with some kind of CPU overclocking plugin? There seems to be some kind of conflict between these two plugins which cause PS Store to crash. Uninstall overclocking plugin then it might be okay.

This problem won't happen every time but there is some probability for it to happen. I just did a quick experiment:
install amphetamin->start PS Store->system suddenly froze->force reboot->start PS Store->PS Store crashed, C2-12828-1 ->uninstall amphetamin->everything works just fine. But when I did this cycle for the second time, the PS Store got no any problem.

Besides, I have no idea why but the overclocking plugin tend to cause some strange problems such as unable to take screenshots/photos, "near" application crash when sending position data, and system freeze after using "party" application.
NDS:Stuck N64 into Game&Watch
PSP:Stuck PS2 into PocketStation
3DS:Stuck VituralBoy into NDS
PSV:Stuck PS3 into PSP
GPD:Stuck PC into NDS
DJPlace

Post by DJPlace »

i'm having the same problem with this but i have no over clock plug in that i'm aware of...

trying to play a game here leave my ALONE!!
iPetahh

Post by iPetahh »

I'm having same problem, and I don't have Overclocking software installed...

How we can fix this?

Return to “Support”