Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Adrenalin Quick Question

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
bobtaylor35

Adrenalin Quick Question

Post by bobtaylor35 »

Okay,

just got my brand new ps vita 100x today and have set this baby up from a brand new system now running Enso.

Only one question its regarding Adrenalin 6, I had a PSP before:

:?: Q) Will I be able to copy and past the "seplugins" directory from the original memory stick pro duo to the new vita memory card, What I mean by this is that when I run Adrenaline all my plugins etc will be in there as if nothing had happened (migrating original files to the new vita Adrenalin folder).

PSP = MSPD >> ROOT >> SEPLUGINS

PSV = ur0 >> ????

I wanted to ask this rather than testing it out so I dont fudge up my new vita.

Please let me know ASAP, as I would very much like to have all my PSP stuff back onto the new vita, that way I can put away the old psp and fully enjoy the vita.

:?
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Adrenalin Quick Question

Post by fate6 »

the location on the Vita is "ux0:pspemu/", pspemu is what the PSP side sees as ms0 root.

As for plugins yea you can just move over the whole seplugins folder from a PSP but not all plugins will work, First make sure the plugins work with 6.61 to begin with but also that things like CXMB and POPSLOADER are not active as those don't work iirc.

CXMB does work but I think you need a ePSP specific one, I use one that was included with TN-V iirc.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Support”